IT.COM

Appraise BitcoinReward.net | 214k alexa | 28k double optin emails

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey all

Me and my partner are looking to sell bitcoinreward.net

Developed website with 214k alexa, all organic traffic. Non paid. Over 25,000 uniques a month.

Currently earns around $600 month which is split between cpa offers and adsense

We also have just oven 28,000 double optin emails from the site users, all genuine optins who have clicked a confirm link. We are not monetizing the optin list currently.

Any ideas on value?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
From short view, Looks like 5-10 k usd In my opinion ..

•••
Not to bad, about that i was hoping to be honest. My and my colleague will be shortly hoping to sell the site but we were looking for ideas on value as we were thinking of maybe a $5k starting bid

•••
I think that 5k starting bis will be high.. you shouls start with 2k in my opinion , maybe less..
you have really nice site.

•••
I suppose it depends where we sell it, would probably stick a $6k reserve on it, which is 10x months revenue. Would be too worried about it possibly selling too cheap otherwise

Last edited:
•••
•••
cheers, thanks for the appraisal :)

•••
How old is the site? What's the revenue split between CPA / Adsense? This will be a determining factor in how much someone is willing to spend on the site.

•••
deleted, made a booboo

Last edited:
•••
Sites about 4 years old, cpa revenue ranges from $200 - $300 per month depending on the month, some months seem better than others but about 20% has to be paid out to the site members. Some months the cpa has been as high at $600

Adsense is averaging $250 month

Last edited:
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back