IT.COM

Alexa :29,150 Social News and Networking Site, Over 300k Backlinks

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.
AWESOMITYBOOKMARKS.COM

https://flippa.com/2956807-alexa-29-150-social-news-and-networking-site-over-300k-backlinks

Description

Website Overview ►

29,150 Alexa rank
2,500 Registered Members
4,967 Domains linked
More than 300,000 backlinks
Clean optimized layout design
Monetized with Affiliate Banners
No experience required to run the web site
Put your affiliate Advertisement codes to earn passive income or
Sell advertisement space and earn great income

Note: All the traffic to this website is organic, direct, referred. I didn't run any promotional campaign so far. I am sure if you start promotion for this website, you can make huge potential income.

Website Popularity Country wise: ►

........ Country ------------------Rank

United States : 12%
India : 8%
Philippines : 23%
Pakistan : 23%
China : 34%

Its really a great opportunity for the buyer from USA, India, Pakistan, and the other Countries to make money through Google AdSense, Advertisements, Affiliation, bookmarking etc.

Tip to get more visitors and links to this website: ►

How I got such a high traffic on this website?
Believe me, there were only 5 categories to add the links on top navigation Menu last month and there were few visits but in June I just added some more categories on the top navigation and that's the result I found and more than 50,000 visited the website in the last month. so the tip for you is to add some more relevant categories on the top navigation and see the results. Check it out :) No expense.

OR

Add more backlinks

How to Manage the website from Admin area? ►

It's very easy to manage the website from Admin panel but if you need help, I'll provide support without any extra cost including:

How to add more categories
How to add/replace side bar advertisement codes
How to manage submitted URLs / Links
How to change Admin preferences
How to change / edit / update content on the website

Why I am going to sell ►

Well I wanted to enhance and monetize this website but I already have number of websites and don't have time to work so I am going to sell it to any one who is interested in running a highly ranked and great website.

please visit Alexa Traffic status before going to bid on this website. This is to make sure you are going to bid a Genuine Social Bookmarking Website.

Monetization options ►

Well I used this website for getting traffic to my other websites through the advertisement banners on the Front page and side bars and I got traffic to my other websites [I have sold some of them and some are still to be sold]

Best monetization for this site would be Paid membership by using the PliggPal feature.

I put some affiliate advertisement on the site and I am sure the buyer will make good money by replacing the affiliate codes.

So this is an straight forward message for potential buyer and every thing is on the front. Nothing is hidden. I have attached Traffic states from my Cpanel. You can check Alexa states and Google Analytic States as well.

Free Domain & Website Transfer ►

The Domain is currently on Godaddy.com so Free push to your Godaddy account.
Free website Transfer to your hosting (on Cpanel only)

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Whats the price of this domain?

•••
sorry this sale is for the domain and website

•••
•••
Whats the price of domain + website?

•••
Just a few hours left now in flippa auction, reserve is <$100.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back