Not open for further replies.

Steven Dall

Established Member
Impact
Opinions welcome!

Domain: Clear.Info

Thank You!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I like dot info domains. This is a good short English dictionary word domain and it makes sense with the .info extension. IMO it should be worth low XXXX but in today's market mid XXX is more realistic.

•••
Not only is top keyword, but it synergizes perfectly with .info. Premium.info domain.

•••
•••
Just been looking at sales on NB. You just bought this for $620?

Like I said this should be worth much more and hopefully will be in the future. I'd hold or develop this - developing would be good as it's a good combination.

•••
It's a great name, but you might have to outbound the hell out of it to get the ROI that you're expecting.

I agree that it's a great keyword for the .info, even if the extension has been on the decline.

•••
•••
Saw this at auctions the other day, it did catch my eye but it's a risky pick for mid xxx. Great pick if you're trying to develop it, not so great for resale IMO... The combination makes sense but it's almost too generic.

That being said, for a company that wants to brand themselves as "Clear" this may work, given that the .com and .net are owned by Sprint (aka if they ever move, they aren't moving for less than 7 figures).

If you're not developing it, I would renew it for 5 years since you've sunk some money into it already, forget about it and hope that the market changes and .info becomes cool again. It's not unthinkable, if ngTLDs pick up steam in the next few years, that we're gonna see renewed action in the older namespaces like info, biz, travel, etc.

Good luck!

•••
Did you sell or buy this domain, Steven? Namebio shows that Clear.info sold yesterday for $620.

If so, congratulations! I believe that is a pretty fair valuation, IMO.

•••
@all: Thank you all for your feedback! Great replies! ;)
@maxtra: Yes.. I think NameTurtle provided a good analysis ;)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back