Dynadot

Appraisal Scam Update

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Gday All.
In relation to the Appraisal scammer below, I think he is using another free email provider at HotPop.com...to all newbies avoid this email as best you can it is a rip off and you will go on an active spam list...search the forums for further info...

Cheers
bobby.

Received: from babyruth.hotpop.com (babyruth.hotpop.com [38.113.3.61])
by mail.dnsvr.com (Postfix) with ESMTP id BFA971D9482 for

Hi there,

Have found your name listed for sale.

Is this domain still available for sale? Have you received any bids from other buyers?

If it's still available for sale please email me your asking price.

If you have other good domains for sale feel free to email me the full list with asking prices.

If I can afford your domain I will contact you. Please don't send me multiple emails if you don't receive a reply from me and keep my email address confidential.
Just email me your asking price. If I decide to buy I will contact you as soon as possible.

I run a software development company. We provide custom software development in Linux, Windows XP, MS Access, MS SQL, PHP and Delphi for our clients in USA, Hong Kong, UK and Switzerland. Selling & buying names is not my main business. Just another way to invest free money and make some income.

Kindest regards,

Marc Miller

CEO

MCSE, MCSD

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This scam is still running? :red:

•••
Hahahaha i never give my domain for such appraisals :)

•••
Originally posted by esger
This scam is still running? :red:

exactly what I was thinking

•••
lmao, i actually got an email from this guy. pathetic..

thanks for the heads up.

•••
hmmm...how many of you guys got this one?

•••
i got that. He is a psycho.

•••
does anyone actually know him? thats probably not his name right?

•••
I got three on three different email addresses :lol:

•••
course thats not his real name :P otherwise he'd be caught too easily ;)

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back