NameSilo

Appraisal questions

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

CreativeLogic

Established Member
Impact
3
Alright I have this domain I've been looking at. Someone wants to sell it to me for $99. It is a .net, its 12 characters in length, 2nd word is plural and 2 dictionary words in length. I do plan on developing it. I know most of you will want to know the domain name. But I really don't want to post the domain I am looking at. Do you think it's possible for the domain to be worth that much.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
[/Moved to the "Domain Discussions" Forum].
Thanks.
 
0
•••
Without any more info I would have to say it's possible ( I mean it could be eDomainNames.net or something similar...or it could be MondayClouds.net...considerably less than $99).

ST
 
0
•••
Sorry for posting in the wrong area.
 
0
•••
It's all speculation..
a) what the seller is willing too accept
b) what the buyer is willing too pay.

If you sincerely believe that $99 is a fair deal, then it is.. go for it and goodluck!
 
0
•••
Originally posted by WhSox21
Sorry for posting in the wrong area.

No worries. :)
Why do you not want to post the domain name? Certainly up to you, but don't believe any of us can truly comment in a manner that would assist you, given the existing parameters, IMHO.
Help us to help you as much as possible ... $99 seems a "reasonable" price to pay for something you ultimately wish to develop (very generally speaking).
Thanks.
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back