IT.COM

domain Appraisal For flipapartment.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Aimen Baili

Established Member
Impact
Can any expert please appraise my domain flipapartment.com ( niche real estate) ?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
A word like "property" or "home" would be pretty strong. If "apartment" specifically, I'd see it on the Low / Mid XXX side, IMO

Last edited:
•••
•••
A word like "property" or "home" would be pretty strong. If "apartment" specifically, I'd see it on the Low / Mid XXX side, IMO
How Much Can I sell it ?

•••
Hi

the domain has no value
"flip" is not associated with apartments

imo...

•••
Hi

the domain has no value
"flip" is not associated with apartments

imo...
But flip ( renovate and sell ) like homes . why you say that ? flipping is a type of real estate investing

Last edited:
•••
But flip ( renovate and sell ) like homes . why you say that ? flipping is a type of real estate investing
Hi

nobody flips apartments

you can't just extend a term to a different sector, where it doesn't apply.

imo...

Last edited:
•••
Hi

nobody flips apartments

you can't just extend a term to a different sector, where it doesn't apply.

imo...
Hi

I see many types of flipping apartment in france and europe that's why I buy this domaine name , but maybe the domaine can use it as a plateforme to buy and sell apartments

•••
Hi

I see many types of flipping apartment in france and europe that's why I buy this domaine name , but maybe the domaine can use it as a plateforme to buy and sell apartments
Hi

in USA, it's not something that's done with apartments or even condo's for that matter.
there isn't enough turnover and those who "rent" don't own, so they can't "resell".

imo...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back