NameSilo

domain [APPRAISAL] 2 Domains - hashdecrypter.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Kronus

Impact
Hey,
So yesterday I bought these 2 expired domains and I'd like to know if they're worth anything

- stresser.us
- hashdecrypter.com

Thanks in advance for all the appraisals!

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
HashDecrypter.com

You don't decrypted a hash ;) The point of hashes is they're one way (used for password storage for that reason). You'd "decrypt" from "encrypt" but hash is something else. A bit like saying "EatShoes.com" You don't eat shoes.

So I don't see a great deal of sense in the word pairing as they conflict each other. That said, someone could use it on the basis the two words have connection in the same niche, and people do provide a means to get the original value from a hash by means of reverse lookup etc.

Price: Reg fee realistically. Although it is a two word .com with some meaning, so perhaps low $xxx.

stresser.us

For network testing I presume? Possibly a good name for a stress testing company in the US.

Price: Not sure of the size or value of the market, but I could see $xxx for this (or $xxxx depending on the value of US stress testing market).

Good luck :)

•••
stresser.us - I don't see this as having much value. Maybe there's something you know that I don't. The only meaning I give it is "someone who stresses", and I don't see huge value associated with that.

hashdecrypter.com - Not valuable. It might be the name of a niche and possibly valuable software product, but any company selling a hash decrypter would not get much additional advantage from the domain, so it's not valuable.

•••
Stresser.us is for network stress testing purposes, yes.
HashDecrypter.com might be valuable for these hash databases such as hashkiller.co.uk, just search "hash decrypter" in google.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back