IT.COM

Applying for domain parking?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Lord Antares

Top Member
Impact
I have got a few domains to try and park. I would just like to see how this goes and if it can earn any money at all.

However, the parking sites (such as voodoo and parkingcrew) ask questions such as how many domains have you got, what is their revenue etc. I don't have any revenue since they are just domains and not parked yet. How can I monetize them if they request that they would have to be monetized prior to me monetizing them? Are they only looking for old domains with past traffic?

What if I have mistypes which estibot says get searched a lot and have some exact matches? Why do I need to have at least 10 of them? Is not not worth it to them to just park some domains which might get SOME traffic?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Try parking them with Afternic and/or Sedo.
Also Bodis but I don't remember if they had a pre-joining interview as well!

•••
just becuse they ask, doesn't mean you will get rejected if you say zero revenue

far as I know PC takes everyone

voodoo maybe not

bodis everyone

sedo everyone

i'd avoid aftrnic. it has no tools or stats so u can get acquinted with parking there.

gl

•••
I recommend DomainAdverising.com Been using them for about a year collecting about $200/month it’s gas money anyway.

I do not recall DA asking me any nosy questions at application time.
http://domainadvertising.com/signup.php
but you must have minimum five domains.

Last edited:
•••
I recommend DomainAdverising.com Been using them for about a year collecting about $200/month it’s gas money anyway.

he said he is new and doesn't have parkign revenue.

so they will not take him there.

•••
I had an issue with Sedo where my phone verification didn't get through (didn't get a call) so the alternative is to verify by mail but takes days. I wanted to try something in the meantime.

Thanks for the replies; I got the impression that the rules were strict because of this ''pre-reg interview'' but seems not. I will try PC. If that doesn't work, I will try Bodis.

As far as Voodoo is conerned, I've seen a post on this forum where a user was complaining how he got rejected, then a Voodoo employee responded by saying they don't accept everyone.

I'm always amazed by the helpfulness of people here. I'm liking this forum for sure.

•••
What if I have mistypes which estibot says get searched a lot and have some exact matches?

"mistypes which thebot says get searched a lot" does NOT equal actual traffic.

imo...

•••
However, the parking sites (such as voodoo and parkingcrew) ask questions such as how many domains have you got, what is their revenue etc.
PC are the worst parking site ever... be careful with them...

•••
"mistypes which thebot says get searched a lot" does NOT equal actual traffic.

imo...

Yeah, probably not. I just want to see how this goes. At least I hope to break even with that and get some experience...

Why? Some people say they are the best. It's hard when different people give conflicting opinions. I am under their ''review process'' atm.

•••
Yeah, probably not. I just want to see how this goes. At least I hope to break even with that and get some experience...

Why? Some people say they are the best. It's hard when different people give conflicting opinions. I am under their ''review process'' atm.

its even harder when you park
and they give and take

•••

what problems did you have there? cause people who comaplain about them are a very tiny minority of all their clients.

•••

the only thing around here you should be careful about is people who say something is good or bad without saying why. the word troll comes to mind.

•••
I just found ads on my domains. You wot? How? I haven't been accepted into any parking crew. I have, however, just joined Afternic and signed some shit to enable Afternic parking in the future but I didn't park anything specifically.

There is a dynadot sign and link on the page though. Are they parking pages without payouts?

Anyways, I'm still waiting to get verified on PC since it's the one I've heard the best things about.

•••
It is actually good thing to do.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back