IT.COM

sales Apple buys iCloud.net | TechCrunch

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
I remember in late 90's when starting doing i prefix keywords reg's

Everyone was laughing

All we said was iMac and Internet

Everyone was chasing e back then

LOL

iCloud.anything is a beautiful thing if you had it before Apple started branding it, now you could end up with a C&D on a new reg

•••
I remember in late 90's when starting doing i prefix keywords reg's

Everyone was laughing

All we said was iMac and Internet

Everyone was chasing e back then

LOL

iCloud.anything is a beautiful thing if you had it before Apple started branding it, now you could end up with a C&D on a new reg

I have that same feeling with 'v' domains. They getting good sales now (many xxxx sales in the last 12 months) and with virtual related technology on the rise (VR/AR/MR) and talk of v-Commerce, just get a feeling that 'v' could soon start having the same sucess as 'e' 'i' 'u' domains.

Last edited:
•••
yep a brandable prefix keyword .com is a nice play today

•••
I have that same feeling with 'v' domains. They getting good sales now (many xxxx sales in the last 12 months) and with virtual related technology on the rise (VR/AR/MR) and talk of v-Commerce, just get a feeling that 'v' could soon start having the same sucess as 'e' 'i' 'u' domains.

don't forget 'v' hacks too

ex. like: Vibrary - virtual library

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back