Dynadot

.app - Sedo & undeveloped hosting problems

NameSilo
Watch

NickB

it's a mysteryTop Member
Impact
If this has been discussed before in other threads - sorry did a search and could not find anything

I have tried listing a .app domain on both sites and each time have encountered problems, my question is why cant sites pick up new extensions and forward plan for when then go live? Seems like a common sense business practice to me

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
That is what this thread was about. But you are correct, you can now list them.
Regarding the topic of this thread it was about that ("...hosting problems"), yes - but regarding to the OP's post it was actually just about listing:
If this has been discussed before in other threads - sorry did a search and could not find anything

I have tried listing a .app domain on both sites and each time have encountered problems, my question is why cant sites pick up new extensions and forward plan for when then go live? Seems like a common sense business practice to me

Last edited:
•••
Actually Sedo just now tweeted me back.

.App domains won't work when pointing to their NS servers.

They did use the word "yet" so I imagine that means they are working on it.
Forget...
They can't implement even simple things...
They can only do some cosmetic changes on their website (once per 2-3 years) and nothing more.

•••
Forget...
They can't implement even simple things...
They can only do some cosmetic changes on their website (once per 2-3 years) and nothing more.
hahaha there is always hope.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Not working with Chrome..
Indeed - normally I make a check across all browsers, this time I have not done it.
I mostly use Microsoft's Edge and there it works - but I will observe this.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back