Dynadot

Anyone use ZoneServ.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I was reading through hosting offers etc and saw a thread on these, someone was asking if anyone is currently osting with then for a month or two and if so how is it all going, zone told him to open anew thread as that one was from last year, i'm starting a new venture soon so anyone with these guys, how is it, any probs etc.

Regards

John

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
How about you guys check out the zoneserv website. I have had nothing against this company, I was simply passing along information that the quality of service was horrible. Now I also took a moment and looked at the reseller packages offered on Zoneserv and it seems to me that overselling would be a factor. Now this may or may not be true but it sure looks that way, and as for the people posting in this thread about zoneserv I dont think I would pass that up. Now I know Zoneserv will not agree with what I am saying... But I have been in this business for a very long time and im simply just saying what I think from the information in front of me.

Thanks,
Matt

•••
sectorfour said:
I was simply passing along information that the quality of service was horrible.

And you know that because? You used our services?
You worked in ZoneServ.com? You contacted us?

No, no, no.

So until your sayings has any 'real' base, do not post them.

Regards,
Gil - ZoneServ.com.

Btw, what we sell and how much of it is our business and not yours.

•••
•••
ReaperUK said:

Took a look at the threads you posted, regardless their content they are old:
01-17-2005, 01-22-2005, 01-02-2005...

Since then we took a break from reseller accounts, and came back improved.
If you do not believe me, pm me and I will send you statistics for the past 6~7 months.

Regards,
Gil - ZoneServ.com.

•••
Yes and if you'll see I added, theres 2 sides to every story, as some of th eposts are positive and some are negative, so why don't you lose the attitude and stop yourself looking more of an ass that you already do....

Jesus, rather than ppl saying you were crap etc, I thought i'd share some experiences, but I think with your attitude people won't sign up as they will know what to expect at times of support, so well in done, get some counselling....you have to be the rudest person on NP.

•••
ReaperUK said:
Yes and if you'll see I added, theres 2 sides to every story, as some of th eposts are positive and some are negative, so why don't you lose the attitude and stop yourself looking more of an ass that you already do....

Jesus, rather than ppl saying you were crap etc, I thought i'd share some experiences, but I think with your attitude people won't sign up as they will know what to expect at times of support, so well in done, get some counselling....you have to be the rudest person on NP.

I got no attitude, I am just pointing my fingure to the facts. We are not perfect that is true, no one is - we have our share of downs and ups like every one else.

I really do apologize if you think I got some attitude against you or what ever, I did not mean to make you think any of the above and as I said I do apologize.

My answers are always polite, you can ask every one that has been with us.
Even in times of need, I always answer in a professional matter, you can view this in all my posts here, WHT, or pretty much every where. I am actually known for not being rude or have any of the attitudes you mentioned earlier.

So please, stop the profanity.

Regards,
Gil - ZoneServ.com.

•••
You got no attitude? You sure do make yourself sound like a great company. And another thing with a TOS like you have, a client of yours could sue the hell out of you - http://www.zoneserv.com/tos.html. Also I did not see a AUP or a privacy policy and you could be sued for that as well.

ZoneServ.com said:
I got no attitude, I am just pointing my fingure to the facts. We are not perfect that is true, no one is - we have our share of downs and ups like every one else.

I really do apologize if you think I got some attitude against you or what ever, I did not mean to make you think any of the above and as I said I do apologize.

My answers are always polite, you can ask every one that has been with us.
Even in times of need, I always answer in a professional matter, you can view this in all my posts here, WHT, or pretty much every where. I am actually known for not being rude or have any of the attitudes you mentioned earlier.

So please, stop the profanity.

Regards,
Gil - ZoneServ.com.

•••
sectorfour said:
You got no attitude? You sure do make yourself sound like a great company. And another thing with a TOS like you have, a client of yours could sue the hell out of you - http://www.zoneserv.com/tos.html. Also I did not see a AUP or a privacy policy and you could be sued for that as well.

We are a great company,
You never experienced our service, so do not prejudge us.

As for your 'another thing',
So I believe you are now a lawyer? Thank you for your legal advise.

Regards,
Gil - ZoneServ.com.

•••
Reaper is correct you do have problems, I was simply trying to pass along information that you can be sued for what you have on your website. I have been in this business for a long time and I know from experince what the company needs in order to protect your clients, yourself and your business, and sir you do not cover any of those bases.

•••
Hello,
I know zoneserv, not sure if he remembers me was going to do a website fr him.. all i know is hes a good guy, good company :)

•••
sectorfour said:
Reaper is correct you do have problems, I was simply trying to pass along information that you can be sued for what you have on your website. I have been in this business for a long time and I know from experince what the company needs in order to protect your clients, yourself and your business, and sir you do not cover any of those bases.

Doesn't look like you were simply trying to pass information,
Looks more like you are trying to degrade ZoneServ's name - and that my friend is not OK.

If you were honest and just wanted to pass information about how we can be 'sued' for not having a AUP, or any other false accusation you made up, you would email us privately, and not publish it.

Our TOS is fine, if you have a problem with it - do not signup - to any of our services, we can not be sued for not having an AUP, like we can not be sued for not having a TOS.

You can not sue anyone for not having a TOS or an AUP,
That's just dullness to say. You can be sued for; example: suspending an account for lets say using too much resources with out a paragraph of it in your TOS or AUP.

We can sure use a Privacy policy though, thank you for suggesting it, we will do further research into it.

Just to clear up things,
Gil - ZoneServ.com.

•••
Wow, never knew this company would go down so hardly. I feel for you guys. I really do.

•••
I'm feel badly that the lines had to be drawn and that some understanding and meeting of minds couldn't have been acheived. I don't know if the gripes are legit and if there has been any actual injury to anyone involved here. Zoneserv has told everyone that he has some room for improvement and has responded to all of the claims that have been brought up against him. Maybe Zoneserve is just a good tappdancer and he's got me fooled but w/o seeing any solid examples of wrongdoing or evidence prooving that he is illegally ripping people off, he gets the benefit of the doubt. There are some bad feelings that have gone down in this thread and I hope you can come together and resolve your differences. For now, I think that this thread has gotten caught in a rut, it appears to be following the same pattern and it looks as if this isn't going to improve so why don't we just call it quits on this one.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back