Dynadot

question Anyone know how much YourDaddy.com sold for today?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
Anyone know how much YourDaddy.com sold for today?

I missed it.

how high did it get up to? Last I saw it was $1119?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
Some time ago, a member here reported that he had a neutral "daddy"-related domain regged with GoDaddy, and was contacted by GD due to alleged tm violation. Will they do the same here, after being paid on own auction? Who knows... I guess that if the buyer is a large api-based spender - he is likely safe

Last edited:
•••
You gotta spend money to make money, catchy, but play on Who's your daddy, funny these kind of names used to be $200-$500 not to long ago, just to much of an investment, with no guarantee of seeing your money anytime soon.
Agreed. Pricing on GD does not make sense...

•••
Agreed. Pricing on GD does not make sense...
4-5 of these, and your $10K spent in a week, have to make that back plus 20% just to break even in most cases. Takes many years, many lowball convos, let them pay, and learn.

Last edited:
•••
4-5 of these, and your $10K spent in a week, have to make that back plus 20% just to break even in most cases. Takes many years, many lowball convos, let them pay, and learn.
In India, add 18% to that 10K for taxes collected by GD. So we need to sell min at 14K to have some semblance of a revenue margin

•••
wow, another example of over spending on an average name, LMFAO

the only winner here is going to be GD

upload_2018-4-6_9-51-32.png

•••
•••
Of course it was mike Mann! Lol he will sell it for $30k. Easy money in my opinion. It’s a better domain than his previous ones. Wholesomechild and betterfuture

•••
wow, another example of over spending on an average name, LMFAO

the only winner here is going to be GD

Show attachment 84848

It's a very good domain though. I would have go as far as $1,000.

I bet Mike Mann bought it.

He owns [email protected]
Lol

Someone owns the .net and
.org for Yourdaddy. Since the 2000's

•••
The most amazing daddy domain ever is godaddy they are greatest.

•••
It's a very good domain though. I would have go as far as $1,000.

I bet Mike Mann bought it.

He owns [email protected]
Lol

Someone owns the .net and
.org for Yourdaddy. Since the 2000's

i can only see it being used (long shot) for a DNA testing business, lol

or a UDRP from GD

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back