IT.COM

discuss How much did it sell for?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

WhoaDomain.com

WhoaDomain.comTop Member
Impact
How much did it sell for?

Not sure if there is a thread like this on NP already. I checked briefly. I figured I’d create one.

Domainers love learning about big domain sales. It’s like catnip. But unfortunately there are many domains that sold that we’ll never know about much less the price.

you know they sold and for big bucks because a website was built on the premium domain. I’ll start off with my list below. Please feel free to add your own list of domains you come across on the internet or the world and realize that it had to have been sold for big bucks yet there is no record of the sale in the news. Only one rule. Before posting a domain check Namebio for the sale and via Google. If none can be found, post here. All domains posted here that have a record of sale with prices will be reported to admin for no following on simple rule.

I’ll throw in a secondary not so mandatory rule. Let’s talk about the kind of domains that make us drool as domains. Like 2L.cons, 3L.coms, 4L.coms and single word dictionary word .coms.

I’ll throw in a third rule. No domains that were obvious handregged recently. Some website owners got lucky and were able to hand register their website name. So obviously they never bought or paid big money for their website name. Let’s exclude those from this thread shall we?
For example:

Goat.com how much do you think it sold for?
Celine.com how much do you think it sold for?
Farfetch.com how much do you think it sold for?
Helium.com how much do you think it sold for?
Dope.com
BeachBody.com
Exercise.com
Fitness.com
Mesothelioma.com

There are of course that exceptions to the rules like Bing.com which sold in 2007 for $25,000 but we all know it probably sold for big money. Anyone care to guess what it ultimately sold for to its current owner?

You can also post any domain on here with any extension.

So drop any domain on here that you’ve always wonder. “Hmmm I wonder how much that sold for?”

and let’s see what kind of educated guesses the experts come up with.
Thanks.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
reit.com, the .org sold for 4540

•••
Back