Anyone know a decent freeware barcode creator program?

SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

deu12000

VIP Member
Impact
18
I don't know if I posted this in the right place, but it seemed to be the closest topic to the right one. I'm looking for a decent barcode creator/generator program that's free. I saw a lot of them that were shareware, but I'm looking for something that's completely free. If anyone knows of one please let me know. I'll donate 50 NP$ to the person with the link to the best one.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
1
•••
Last edited:
0
•••
1
•••
Sorry for not specifying but I'm looking for a program that needs no internet access. That Tucows download I tried that one yesterday but it's not very user friendly. I can't get a proper barcode out of it either.
 
0
•••
isnoop.net has a good internet-based one.
 
1
•••
barcode fonts dont work for what hes looking for.
 
1
•••
Last edited:
1
•••
Last edited:
0
•••
0
•••
0
•••
I started using the technoriversoft program a little more and it's alright, but it's not that good. I did some brainstorming last night and remembered I had Avery DesignPro 2000. I opened it up and started digging around in the program and found I could create bar codes in it. I then did a search and found anyone can get the new version DesignPro V5 for free at http://www.avery.com/us/Main?action=software.AverySoftwareDetail&catalogcode=WEB01&softwarecode=3200

Just posting this as an update in case anyone else needs a bar code program. DesignPro is a great program, it's great for labels, CD/DVD covers and a whole bunch of other things with lots of templates pre-made. So download it, it's free. It's about a 54MB download.
 
1
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back