Dynadot

Anyone heard about...?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Hi all,

I'm relatively new in the business so I have a few questions:

1) anyone knows about good program? I heard that rxcash is one of the oldest programs and they got high reliability. is it true?

2) can I get more info about them?

3) what about the payment methods?

thanks a lot for your help,

Chris

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Never heard of them, but if you google it you'll see an a lot of instances of that name paired with 'scam' and 'fraud' and 'unapproved pharmacy'. That should be a clue.

•••
thanks for the answer, I did the research on them before. my "instructor" told me that those kind comments are common, becouse a company that work on the market for a long time can get all kind of reactions ( sure that we'll see more bad then good). what do you say about that?

•••
But, i never heard about rxcash and am happy if it is reliable, well i may give it a try if possible.

•••
I used rxcash briefly my host suspended my account shortly after installing the template site they offer.

In some hosting companys terms, there may be something buried deep in the fine print about disallowing certain content including online pharmacy sites.

While I have no doubt some people are making $ in this market as affilaites, enlytend is right though, the whole online rx industry is full of scams and I personally have made the choice to no longer promote questionable products that could negatively affect people's health.

•••
In some hosting companys terms, there may be something buried deep in the fine print about disallowing certain content including online pharmacy sites.

In the US, there are laws against promoting illegal pharmacies.

•••
I heard PharmacyEscrow.com is good.

•••
I heard PharmacyEscrow.com is good.

Big list of rogue pharmacies and other information about online pharmacies on the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy. Their definition of a rogue pharmacy:

A “rogue” Internet drug outlet is a Web site selling, offering to sell, or facilitating the sale of prescription drugs that intentionally or knowingly:

* Violates, appears to violate, or encourages or facilitates violation of any federal or state law or regulation;
* Does not adhere to accepted standards of pharmacy and/or medicine practice, including standards of safety.

The list is here - I wouldn't recommend promoting anything on that list:

http://www.nabp.net/programs/consumer-protection/buying-medicine-online/not-recommended-sites/

•••
So, is there any information to update?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back