NameSilo

Anyone got tattoos?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

James

VIP Member
Impact
89
Anybody here at namepros have tattoos? i'm not talking those love hearts with your wifes name either :p

i'm interested to find out who does :]
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
robertjr said:
:-/
These don't count because...
:guilty:
Thats for you to show your wife then just cover up :red:

I agree with tattoos on girls is disgusting but if they are thought out well on guys, they look nice.

i'm going to probably get afew in 7months (16)
 
0
•••
I have three. One on my right arm, one on my right shoulder, and one on my right leg!
 
0
•••
knivesforapro said:
I agree with tattoos on girls is disgusting but if they are thought out well on guys, they look nice.


Now THERE is a narrow minded opinion, you actually believe that?

That's the same logic as:
If your female and you cheat on your boyfriend/husband - then your a slut, bitch, whore etc!

But if your a male and you cheat on your girlfriend/wife, then your a "playa"
or whatever the he$$ it's called these days!

Long time saying (and words to live by)

WHAT IS GOOD FOR THE GOOSE, IS GOOD FOR THE GANDER!!!

So there :p
 
0
•••
mis_chiff said:
Now THERE is a narrow minded opinion, you actually believe that?

That's the same logic as:
If your female and you cheat on your boyfriend/husband - then your a slut, bitch, whore etc!

But if your a male and you cheat on your girlfriend/wife, then your a "playa"
or whatever the he$$ it's called these days!

Long time saying (and words to live by)

WHAT IS GOOD FOR THE GOOSE, IS GOOD FOR THE GANDER!!!

So there :p

I don't think he meant it that way. I think to him, it was just a personal aesthetic choice, just as some men like brunettes, some like blonds. I personally don't like overly tattooed women, but that doesn't mean I'm being narrow minded. Just a personal preference. I have nothing against women getting tattoos.
 
0
•••
mis_chiff said:
Now THERE is a narrow minded opinion, you actually believe that?

That's the same logic as:
If your female and you cheat on your boyfriend/husband - then your a slut, bitch, whore etc!

But if your a male and you cheat on your girlfriend/wife, then your a "playa"
or whatever the he$$ it's called these days!

Long time saying (and words to live by)

WHAT IS GOOD FOR THE GOOSE, IS GOOD FOR THE GANDER!!!

So there :p
You took it the wrong way, sorry. I meant that i dislike tattoos on girls, In my eyes it doesn't look nice or suite girls, doesn't mean they can't get them.

Like one little heart tattoo on the ankle or something is nice but something like this is off putting.

yuckql4.png
 
0
•••
mis_chiff said:
First time I've heard that expression,

I have a small hummingbird on my arm (had it almost 22 years)

"tramp stamp" :bah: :lol:
Tramp Stamp must be a Cali expression. It refers to that big lower back tat girls are getting.
 
0
•••
EEEWWWW!
Glad mine's just a tiny little thing :gl:
Bet she likes them though :laugh:
 
0
•••
mis_chiff said:
EEEWWWW!
Glad mine's just a tiny little thing :gl:
Bet she likes them though :laugh:
Thats what i was getting to, A little one is nice, something personal, Something thats a memory, Not like shes got.

Anyone have photos of the tattoos they have? :]
 
0
•••
~ Cyberian ~ said:
Tramp Stamp must be a Cali expression. It refers to that big lower back tat girls are getting.

TrampStamp...love it :D
Of course I had to check ... Creation date: 10 May 2004

I've noticed quite an increase in back tats too,
(I work in summer tourism, next to a beach :gl: )


(no men in speedo's allowed ) - AT ALL :D
 
0
•••
~ Cyberian ~ said:
No tats here...
Why would anyone want crap not attractive enough to hang on a wall embedded permanently on their body?

Oh yea, you can get them removed...
nice scar.

Tats, like smoking, dont you make you cool, or tough.

They are not cute on females... lol "tramp stamp", yea, explain that to your grandchildren.

Just my opinion though.

Cy

Same thoughts here. The body is a masterpiece left alone. Very unattractive on females IMHO.
 
0
•••
knivesforapro said:
You took it the wrong way, sorry. I meant that i dislike tattoos on girls, In my eyes it doesn't look nice or suite girls, doesn't mean they can't get them.

Like one little heart tattoo on the ankle or something is nice but something like this is off putting.

yuckql4.png


to me.. this is hot.

give her a short haircut and even better.... but to each his own.

and i have 0 tattoos... 0 piercings, never had any...
 
0
•••
I don't have one..but if I do, that will be a simple henna tat or a sticker tat:)
 
0
•••
When I'm 80 I want to get a big tattoo like the one 50 cent has on my back because it won't matter anymore //2.

-Frikkle ;)
 
0
•••
2, one one my right shoulder, the other on my left biceps. 2 is the max i'm going to, though. the one on my right shoulder will soon be covered up with something like this:

avatarflagey9.jpg
My personal tag line, not sure if i'm going to incorporate it, though: "It's where I'm at, it's where I'm from"

IB
 
0
•••
i prefer this instead one on the cheek

Phoebe_ said:
I don't have one..but if I do, that will be a simple henna tat or a sticker tat:)
 
0
•••
All mods should be required to get a tat . There was a funny SNL skit about a tat remover, I'll try to find it .
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back