Internet love???

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

Michelle

Top Member
Impact
11,216
Just interested :p

Have you found love over the internet??

Has talking to people over the internet caused problems in anyway?

I know that there is someone here I find very cute :p
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
SrbShooter said:
was that sarcasm? :yell:
Just a tiny bit, mate.
Hey btw, you just gave me a great idea for a new T-shirt design I can make... "Serial Killers Against Sarcasm". I could sell it at my domain SerialKilling.C0M. ;)

Bless ya!
Rob
 
0
•••
mellowmasher said:
Just interested :p

Have you found love over the internet??

Has talking to people over the internet caused problems in anyway?

I know that there is someone here I find very cute :p

Damn am i really cute B-)


j/k


Nah i don't believe in love on the net...
 
0
•••
mellowmasher said:
ok pm's are always welcome :p
Nah... don't think I could do that :p
 
0
•••
SecondVersion said:
mellowmasher said:
ok pm's are always welcome :p
Nah... don't think I could do that :p

You are so good at keeping secrets!!
 
0
•••
0
•••
IMO, love and "dating" online is pretty stupid, since you don't know if you're talking to a dog, so to speak.

In REAL life (as in my local town) I find that love is nothing but emotional pain... then again maybe it's cause I'm a social disaster :lol:
 
0
•••
Prosperous said:
Yes! We met on a discussion list. She in the US, me in Holland. Less than a year later I moved to the US. We got married 3 weeks later, and it's been 5 years friday next week. NO REGRETS! :p

Rob


Awwwwwwwwwww :hearts:

photoshopfreak said:
Damn am i really cute B-)


...

I dont know, are you ;)
 
0
•••
mellowmasher said:
Just interested :p

Have you found love over the internet??

Has talking to people over the internet caused problems in anyway?

I know that there is someone here I find very cute :p


will have to report you to your boyfriend ASAP!
 
0
•••
I'll never trust this stuff. :notme:
 
0
•••
Yes, you can find love on the internet. I wasnt even looking and found it. Some time thangs works out, some time it dont. never know untill you try. you feel me.
 
0
•••
No, I have personally not. My cousin just married a girl he met over the internet. Also I knew someone that met his gf over the internet and went to the University fo Anchorage Alaska because her family moved to Alaska. That is from Wisconsin all the ay to Alaska. Who says you can't find true love on the internet? True love is everywhere...
 
0
•••
legend2 said:
will have to report you to your boyfriend ASAP!

Lol I said cute not need to have their babies :lol:
 
0
•••
Appraise.net

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back