Dynadot

Wanted Anyone can borrow me $3 by paypal,i will back $4 in 12 hours to not loose an .network domain

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

xseoco

Established Member
Impact
Hi guys,i ont know if is ok to post this here,if its not please forgive an move it in the right area,anyone can borrow me $3 on paypal,i want to buy a .network domain now and ont want to loose it,in some hours i will back $4 or who can give me a $3 coupon code for uniregistry.
Pm me here if you can help me.Thx.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
i dont have in paypal now , i have 20 and .network is 22

•••
Sell a domain for $3 BIN on NP auction then.

•••
Give me your email, I will try

•••
I have 2 euro on my paypal, no credit card, but have money on my bank account, not sure 100% if I could but can try

•••
thx so much someone else just helped me,thx guys.

•••
Hi guys,i ont know if is ok to post this here,if its not please forgive an move it in the right area,anyone can borrow me $3 on paypal,i want to buy a .network domain now and ont want to loose it,in some hours i will back $4 or who can give me a $3 coupon code for uniregistry.
Pm me here if you can help me.Thx.

If you really short on money my suggestion is please stop domaining or just give a brake till you financially stabile.

If you purchased the domain do you mind sharing it with us?

Last edited:
•••
@atinc
I have no credit card, but I sell on eBay so I have money that enter to my PayPal account, also I can pay using my bank account. But not always PayPal lets pay from banking account, so even when I have money sometimes I cant pay.
I have the same problem sometimes and also ask someone to borrow me some money or pay for me from thier PayPal.
It happens... My credit card is desactivated because I have no official job now.
That the reason why I wanted to help him, I know how is to have money but cant use them :(

•••
If you can help the guy please do. Otherwise just move on. Don't give him a hard time.

•••
Someone already helped him...

•••
If you still need money PM me.

•••
Thx to all, someone helped me .
This thread is closed !

•••
•••
If you really short on money my suggestion is please stop domaining or just give a brake till you financially stabile.

If you purchased the domain do you mind sharing it with us?

It is not the problem that i dont have money to for domaining,at that time i heavent in paypal and on the card attached to paypal i dont keep money for security reason.

Also i seen in the past that when I searched for a domain and did not buy it then after some time wasnt available anymore,I do not know if it ever happened to you.This is strange for me !!!

I will not share the domain here.

•••
It is not the problem that i dont have money to for domaining,at that time i heavent in paypal and on the card attached to paypal i dont keep money for security reason.

Also i seen in the past that when I searched for a domain and did not buy it then after some time wasnt available anymore,I do not know if it ever happened to you.This is strange for me !!!

I will not share the domain here.
Got you.

Do you use GoDaddy cause sometimes they show domains available but they are not actually.

•••
Got you.

Do you use GoDaddy cause sometimes they show domains available but they are not actually.

godaddy,unireg,moniker...

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back