IT.COM

Anyone any "Smart Glasses" Domains?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
What's your problem guy? Stop posting negative bs on people's threads. You pm'd me yesterday asking about "big data" domains and I'm sure you've spammed plenty others. If you don't like a topic stay off. He's not telling you to go out and reg anything. It's not his fault you can't sell your nfc domains.

If you keep up with your negativity towards others you will never succeed. Instead of blaming people why don't you take a look at the quality of your domains and ask yourself why they aren't selling?

give it a rest please

•••
I reckon it's got legs. But I'm hesitant to buy any SmartGlasses+Keyword domains because I feel like SmartGlasses is a clumsy term. It's kinda long and I don't like the way it rolls off my tongue. However, that probably just means I'll miss out on my share of the money :(

•••
I reckon it's got legs. But I'm hesitant to buy any SmartGlasses+Keyword domains because I feel like SmartGlasses is a clumsy term. It's kinda long and I don't like the way it rolls off my tongue. However, that probably just means I'll miss out on my share of the money :(

SmartGlasses is no different from SmartPhone really, I suppose the term will be made by the media, interesting space to watch though.

Cheers

•••
i have smartglasses.com.au and eglasses.com.au

•••
SmartGlasses is no different from SmartPhone really, I suppose the term will be made by the media, interesting space to watch though.

Cheers

You're right, but I don't like that the word sounds plural, and I don't know if "SmartGlass" will cut the mustard. Smartglassesapps or smartglassesshop seems funny to me. I have nothing against the term in itself per se, but it just isn't aesthetically pleasing to me visually or aurally when combined with other terms.

I wouldn't argue against investing in these names, I'm just saying I'll invest sparingly.

•••
You're right, but I don't like that the word sounds plural, and I don't know if "SmartGlass" will cut the mustard. Smartglassesapps or smartglassesshop seems funny to me. I have nothing against the term in itself per se, but it just isn't aesthetically pleasing to me visually or aurally when combined with other terms.

I wouldn't argue against investing in these names, I'm just saying I'll invest sparingly.

Other terms I have seen knocking about are -

Virtual Glasses
Web Glasses
Net Glasses
Mobile Glasses

You can send text messages and make calls on them so I guess they might rival the Mobile Phone.

Looking through Google, "Smart" seems to be everywhere tho.

I guess its a waiting game.

Cheers

•••
dont forget videoglasses for which i have the hack videoglass.es

•••
I have SmarterGlasses.com :D , might develop it if these things get popular.

•••
OK to revive this old thread? I haven't found any others discussing smart glasses domains.
Found Glassification available in the .com. It is actually a dictionary word meaning the process of converting something to glass. I could see this working as a branded service for smart glasses.
BTW, glassified.com is about 13 years old.

•••
last time i looked glasses.media was up for grabs

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back