NameSilo

Reality in Augmented technology / Smart Glasses

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

cmdomains

Established Member
Impact
Found an article written a while back and I can almost agree with others not wanting to wear anything electronic on my face when I'm out or not wanting to feel like I'm being recorded, etc. Can this possibly be true to many target consumers and a reason for concern investing-wise?

What's the problem with google glass
.. Google cautions wearers to be prepared for a reaction when wearing them in the real world. Those reactions are not always positive. Google Glass is a computer on your face, which has been a hard sell for many.

Also, the selling point maybe that the smart glass product lets busy folks who are constantly on their emails or screens to finally be on the go while still in-touch with business matters. As if mobile phones do not do enough, can smart glasses be a solution or more a social problem.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think if the end result is worth it for the end user they may be converted once the glasses don't look so geeky, i did grab virtualgameglasses and smartgameglasses a little while ago. If game glasses offer a good experience they may take off? As for general outdoor wear, i guess they need to look more like sunnies rather than a science experiment?

•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back