Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Anybody sell on Theme Forest?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
Watch

jamesau

Top Member
Impact
1,054
I was searching the other idea for a theme for phpList and ended up on Theme Forest. There was a theme there that must have made a good $200-$300 just by selling a modified version of the default template - when I say modified, I mean just colour changes!

It got me thinking and I started analysing the areas where you could make money selling your themes on Theme Forest. I listed a few of them here.

I'm pretty tempted to start selling my own templates on there but I'd be interested to hear any other experiences first.
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
When envato take 60% commission?

No way am I going to make Envato any richer. :P
 
0
•••
Nah, Nope.
after I saw how much they'll earn.
lol
 
0
•••
I don't sell stuffs on themeforest but i know that people can make huge by selling there.
Envanto does not take 60% commission on all sold items. Although it starts with 60% but if the no. Of purchases of your themes get high them the reduce their commission.
For example he you make a good theme and the price is about $25 then its sure that atleast 20 people will buy it. This will give you $200 (40% of the sales)
thats a good amount. And whats best that good themes have purchases as much as 1,000+ !
 
0
•••
I dont like themeforest so much, there are quite good themes but not all are good.
now comeon 60% fees is too much!
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

New in Parking: updated way to act on many domains or inquiries at once
Your domain list and inquiry list now have a bar above and below the list. Check the items you want, then choose an action in the bar...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back