Domain Empire

Anybody Making More than $100/day with AdSense?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Anybody Making More than $100/day with _Ad--Sense?

Hi All:

I would like to know if any of you domain holders out there are making over $100 per day with your G@@gle _Ad_Sense ads. I'd like to check out your layout and color schemes, etc. Thanks in advance.

:blink:

AmCy

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hm, I'd like to make that much in a month! Tho I've only just started using it! ;)

AmCy said:
Hi All:

I would like to know if any of you domain holders out there are making over $100 per day with your G@@gle _Ad_Sense ads. I'd like to check out your layout and color schemes, etc. Thanks in advance.

:blink:

AmCy

•••
Isn't it against adsense TOS to reveal one's earnings?

•••
Ya, I think it is against the TOS. I wish I could reach that much in 6 months, let alone a year. ;)

•••
armstrong said:
Yes, and alot of people break this rule whenever they're selling their website.

Ex: This website makes $100+/month through Google Adsense.

•••
armstrong said:

Yes, it is. But I'm not asking for numbers. Just a URL or two will do.

:)

AmCy

•••
AmCy said:
Yes, it is. But I'm not asking for numbers. Just a URL or two will do.

:)

AmCy

Right, but if we gave you the URL we would be saying that it made more than $100 a month, thereby breaking TOS.

-Allan

•••
IAmAllanShore said:
Right, but if we gave you the URL we would be saying that it made more than $100 a month, thereby breaking TOS.

-Allan

I hear ya'. But I'm interested in anyone making more than a c-note per day.

I guess if anyone is interested in sharing they can PM me. Thanks.

AmCy

•••
AmCy said:
I hear ya'. But I'm interested in anyone making more than a c-note per day.

I guess if anyone is interested in sharing they can PM me. Thanks.

AmCy

I guess all we can say is that yes, I am sure there are folks here making well more than $100 a day.

(And sorry for the slip above, I know you said "day", I typed "month". My mistake.)

-Allan

•••
I would love to make over 100$ a day that would be more than most people with 13$/hour jobs.

•••
B-) i used to get that many per week but they unfortunatly never sent me my money :(

•••
those blumin c**p smileys

•••
if anyone knows a better alternative to google adsense you've tryed PM me

•••
I haven't tried it, but AllFeeds.com bills itself as a Google alternative.. no public service ads! You don't even need a website...

maddudeonline said:
if anyone knows a better alternative to google adsense you've tryed PM me

•••
I only make $10+/- per day with google adsense.:)

•••
FULFREE said:
I only make $10+/- per day with google adsense.:)
breaking rules. I suggest that you take that away

•••
If you made more than $100 a day with adsense i would consider you rich :O

•••
I wish I could discuss mine, but you all know my site :p

Anyhoo, I know guys that make $300/mo from it by owning template sites and stuff. I know another dude with an instant messaging site that makes $1,500 a month from it.

I also believe "mesothelioma" is one of the highest paying adsense words, cashing in at an average of $15.00 - and a high in the $90's.

•••
i think it is not how much you make, but what your CTR is if you want to see the colour schemes etc.

•••
?? What are you selling?

What are you guys selling to make this money and is AdSense better than FindWhat.com and Overture.com? Anyone know?

•••
You don't need to ask people who make $100 a day what works best. Just ask people what color schemes and layouts work best. I'll tell you right now that bigger ads are better and removing the borders and background colors keeps the ads less ad-like. Also, blue hyperlinks are good because humans associate blue underlined text as hyperlinks due to the old days in Internet history when almost all hyperlinks were blue. I think Namepros AdSense format is the best.

•••
This is amazing. Google will keep getting bigger and bigger. Marketing is everything.

:D

•••
1rrr1 said:
breaking rules. I suggest that you take that away
Why? I mean a develped site. :lol:

•••
billinchina said:
You don't need to ask people who make $100 a day what works best. Just ask people what color schemes and layouts work best. I'll tell you right now that bigger ads are better and removing the borders and background colors keeps the ads less ad-like. Also, blue hyperlinks are good because humans associate blue underlined text as hyperlinks due to the old days in Internet history when almost all hyperlinks were blue. I think Namepros AdSense format is the best.

Bingo. Making $100 a day isn't the best benchmark of who knows how to use Adsense the best. To me that only indicates a high level of traffic to their sites. Who's to say if that the same person making $100/mo wouldn't be making twice that amount if they knew how to better optimize their sites with Adsense.

It's all about maximizing the results from traffic you have, whether you get 100 visitors a day or 100,000.

Bill's advice here is good. Make the ads blend into the content of your site. Use a similar color scheme as your site, don't make the border a different color than the background, and where possible make the links blue or the same color as other hyperlinks on your page. Placement is important too. Put your Adsense ads where they'll be seen and close to other content on your site. The bigger ad formats are better. I have very good results with the wide skyscraper format so I use it whereever possible on a site.

Best of luck,

RJ

•••
AndyM3 said:
I wish I could discuss mine, but you all know my site :p

Anyhoo, I know guys that make $300/mo from it by owning template sites and stuff. I know another dude with an instant messaging site that makes $1,500 a month from it.

I also believe "mesothelioma" is one of the highest paying adsense words, cashing in at an average of $15.00 - and a high in the $90's.

Yep mesothelioma definitely is one of the highest paid words in adsense. Vioxx was doing well at one time also.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back