Dynadot

question Any Success With .ES Domain Extensions

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello All,

I know that the .es extension is primarily aimed at the Spanish market, but there have been some English language business or service related names sold - antivirus.es for example, sold for $63,325.

Has anyone enjoyed any success with this extension? If so, how and where did you market these domains?

Cheers

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
•••
•••
•••
•••
The link says it's Catalan - which is different to Spanish.
I'm actually catalan. :xf.smile:
I know nothing of Spanish or Catalian :) Just translated the word as spanish to english. The hint "Translate from: Catalan" is just a suggestion, not meaning the word is Catalian - You will know better.

Last edited:
•••
I know nothing of Spanish or Catalian :) Just translated the word as spanish to english. The hint "Translate from: Catalan" is just a suggestion, not meaning the word is Catalian - Yo will know better

Yes, secret/secretes is catalan, not spanish

•••
•••
•••
•••
Pity you can't download filtered results from NameBio onto a spreadsheet.
We set up our results table so you can just copy/paste directly into Excel or Numbers. Set the number of results to All so you're not copying ten at a time. Eventually we'll have exports, just hasn't been a high priority because copying and pasting is fairly easy.

•••
Templ.es doamin is best domain available in sedo.com

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back