IT.COM

discuss Any recent .com handregs domains with 3k+ GoDaddy appraisals?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

tiletalk

Established Member
Impact
Hi All,

Has anyone been able to recently find and manually register any .com domains with godaddy appraisals value of over $3k usd?

If yes can you share names here in the post please? I have only found one domain with over 2k valuation.

Thanks in advance.

Please dont post saying the appraisal is meaningless. Thats not the question. A domain is worth what a buyer is willing to pay for it.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
A domain is worth ehat a buyer is willing to pay for it.

Hi

which buyer?

is it the first one who comes along, that determines worth of your domain?

imo....

•••
Hi

which buyer?

is it the first one who comes along, that determines worth of your domain?

imo....
The one that completes the transaction. Anyways thats not the question.

Last edited:
•••
Often I see that the Godaddy automatic appraisal tool estimates the exact same value for a certain keyword under both .com and the other generic TLDs. This simply can't be true. Furthermore, after registration, you can download the Godaddy estimated Wholesale value for your domains per CSV. You will then start to see interesting things. The trick here is: a high estimate drives registration sales, and also creates a sense of "I will renew this domain" in the years following. It's good for the domain retention rate and the registrar's stock price. So I'd say, create and/or use your gut feeling and don't sail too much on these or other automatic appraisals (but you may use them during the sales process, if they are to your advantage).

•••
I dont register my domains with godaddy.

Anyways still curious if anyone has any example domain(s)

Last edited:
•••
I guess there is probably so few to none available for hand reg since no responses yet

•••
The one that completes the transaction. Anyways thats not the question.

Hi

it may not be the question, but your reply says a lot.

imo...

•••
•••
Could of been an interesting topic. But ego wins. Enjoy your better version of you.

•••
I dont register my domains with godaddy.

Anyways still curious if anyone has any example domain(s)

Regardless , ill add some personal view, I believe it would be very simple to have a scan of such registering strategy, and if the valuation of GD allows for profit over a certain mark, then such registrars as SAV selling soooo many at 280 per domain would win overall. Yes it is difficult to find any domain over 2k let alone 3k godaddy valuation available, and also keep in mind that many have a bulk tool for such valuation, directly from GoDaddy themselves via a vip code.

always remember what a domainer does manually , a program can do instant.

even stock trading was taking over many years ago via HFT,

and in the end these monopolies are only doing what many would do if given the opportunity,
but in the bitter end the monopoly does not see the scrap left over they walk on.

us.

•••
Wall of comedy. None of the responses have been about the question asked.

Anyone? Any domain(s) hand registered with 3k+ gd appraisal?

•••
all domains were hand regged at sometime even if theyve been sold over and over. What time period are you including pls? ty. :)

•••
reason im asking is because also my experience has been $2k results instead of $3k results recently.

•••
all domains were hand regged at sometime even if theyve been sold over and over. What time period are you including pls? ty. :)
Noob:d

•••
Last edited:
•••
reason im asking is because also my experience has been $2k results instead of $3k results recently.

Example? Last 2 years? 3 years?

•••
Example? Last 2 years? 3 years?
ok, then yea, i agree, it seems impossible to find one above a $2k result in the past year anyway.

•••
2k is possible. Havent come across above 2.5k+

•••
•••
& surprisingly DigitalPharma.io was over 2k estimate on GD

•••
Last edited:
•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
Let's just enjoy this thread regardless of our opinions about GD's appraisal.

My current handregs of about 5 only value over 1k, but the one I sold a decade ago, a two word brandable is worth over 3k.

Last edited:
•••
Let's just enjoy this thread regardless of our opinions about GD's appraisal.

My current handregs of about 5 only value over 1k, but the one I sold a decade ago, a two word brandable is worth over 3k.

Can you share the domain name?

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back