Dynadot

Any idea of microjobs with affiliates?

NameSilo
Watch
I was in the search for affiliates in the microjobs and freelancing category. Popular microjob site fiverr doesn't have one, But Seoclerks has one which gives 10% commision for affiliates. I have some few base of friends who are ready to sign up under me for any freelancing and microjob site. If you have any idea on other sites, please suggest me few.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
I use the one from SEOClerks, sadly I don't know of any others but SEOClerks is enough for me. 10% on each sale made by my affiliate signups is great!

•••
vWorker used to run good affiliate program, they offered residual commissions from referred freelancers. A few months ago this site has been aquired by freelancer.com. They also have affiliate program and since they are one of the biggest website for freelancers it may be worth to try it. But they offer commissions only for a limited time, I think it is 3 or 6 months from the sign up of the referred user.

•••
Fiver now has an affiliate program:

http://display.fiverr.com/signup

" Article " on Odigger:
odigger.com/earn-5000-per-day-with-fiverr-affiliate-program

Regards,
Catfish.

Last edited by a moderator:
•••
•••
Couple people I know are doing well with it..

Like everything, know your audience and how to market them...

Catfish.
><)))*>

•••
Microworkers is a decent website. I can't remember the last time I've visited them but I as far as I know they offer an affiliate program. You might want to check them out.

Good luck!
Zidane

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back