Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Gaming Affiliates

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

yilduz

Your face is regfee!Established Member
Impact
30
What are the best affiliates for a gaming site?

I've been looking into eBay, Amazon, GameStop, and GameFly. Does anyone have any experience with them or can anyone suggest any others?
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
casino affiliate?
 
0
•••
That's not really the kind of gaming I'm looking for.
 
0
•••
i used gamefly , they paid on time. I didnt have the proper niche traffic needed for higher conversions. But if you have a forum / blog dedicated to gamers, you should have a good chance of converting them over to gamefly. I find the service based (gamefly) does better than the products pased (gamestop) when it comes to affiliate commissions.

I would test both to see the type of CTR and converstions you're getting.

best of luck
 
0
•••
Thank you for the advice and wisdom. ;)
 
0
•••
You might also want to try these :) Had very good luck with them on my game sites, but pick out products carefully... a lot of them are aimed at grandmothers

Big Fish, Bmt Micro (my favorite), iWin, Playfirst, Plimus, Reflexive (Game Center Solution), Reg now
 
0
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back