Dynadot

reviews Any idea about Transpact Escrow?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Nahdism

Established Member
Impact
Dear fellow NamePros members,

I recently stumbled upon a site Transpact in some thread here itself at NamePros. Most of you must know about it already but looks just new to me.

For those who don't know this seems to be an alternative to Escrow. I have looked at the pricing page and the prices seem more promising. They are very much affordable.

Take a look here: https://www.transpact.com/Prices.aspx

My question is,
~Have any of our NamePros members dealt with their service before?
~If so, would you give them a positive or a negative rating?
~How was the transaction flow? Smooth, glitchy, very bumpy or what?
~What's the normal time from receiving funds into your Transpact account to verifying delivery of products to receiving actual money in your real bank account?
~If you have already dealt with them, would you go for future transactions with them as well, if yes then why, if no then why not?

Please help me decide to work with them or not.

Have a great day :) And thanks for all the responses in advance :)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Just for your information, we conduct many domain escrow transactions every day.
We have no way of knowing how many of these relate to NamePros users though.

If looking at our pricing page, make sure you also look at https://www.transpact.com/Additional-Charges.aspx webpage. For the majority of transactions, these additional charges do not apply at all, but you should be aware of them.

Transpact.com is FCA authorised in the UK as a Payment Service Provider, which is a very high regulatory bar to pass, and provides much protection to users (such as through the UK's Financial Ombudsman Service, and through mandatorily safeguarded funds by law). The FCA is the UK Government's financial regulator.

•••
This thread is not passing the sniff test for me.
Anyone else getting a spammy vibe here?

•••
This thread is not passing the sniff test for me.
Anyone else getting a spammy vibe here?

Dear Chris,

What kind of spam do you smell here? Have I posted my question in the wrong thread? Or are we not supposed to ask questions or doubts here? I just wanted to ask the real-time experiences of our fellow NamePros members. What exactly do you sniff spammy here? If you had any bad experiences with them, do share with me please so that it guides us me and all here to avoid their services.

Have a great day :)

•••
Dear Ms. Nahdi,

I only posted about the feeling I got, when I read your OP and their response.
Your response was a deluge, as I fully expected it would be.

So, please forgive me.
You have demonstrated that you have no connection with Transpact.

•••
Edi: sorry got it mixed up with another service.

Last edited:
•••
Dear Ms. Nahdi,

I only posted about the feeling I got, when I read your OP and their response.
Your response was a deluge, as I fully expected it would be.

So, please forgive me.
You have demonstrated that you have no connection with Transpact.

It's OK. NamePros is a great community and everyone has right to state their point as long as it doesn't detoriate the community's fervour.
And to put down anybody's doubt there, I was expecting the community's response but I am glad to see a real person representive here to clear doubts. But still waiting for domainers to share their experience with them. So that I don't risk my moolah with them.
Don't worry everything is in good faith.

Have a good day 😊

•••
I do not use them, but they are obviously legit.
They are probably not well-known around here because their base is the UK.

The choice of escrow service is also a matter of convenience for both seller and buyer. For example if both are based in the US and Transpact does not have a US account for incoming wire transfers or outgoing ACH this could be a disadvantage.
On the other hand if both parties are in Europe a regular SEPA bank transfer would be very straightforward I think.

Some people like to pay with a credit card, then check out if they allow it and up what amount etc.

•••
I have used them before. They are totally legit.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back