Dynadot

Any hosts that DON'T require 12mos up front?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
hi gang,

I am curious if they are any hosts out there where you don't have to put down a entire 12mos up front when signing up? I'd like to only pay for the first month, and then month after month.

Looking for inexpensive right now, I don't need a lot of space and I don't want any ads. I'm just looking to mess around with a forum.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I can vouch for hostmantis.com

I've had an account there since April with 0 complaints.

•••
Go for hostgator, and use the coupon: hongkong2010 for $9.94 off for first month for the baby hosting plan. (So you actually get to try their premium service for $0.01 the first month, they offer live chat support for all your needs, so what's better than that.)

•••
There are. Actually, I believe most hosts offer both monthly plans and yearly plans, but you need to pay slightly more for monthly plans than you are with yearly plans.

•••
I use hostgator with no complaints. Definitely don't go with one requiring 12 months upfront. That's not necessary.

•••
Hello,

I agree with everyone else. It's not necessary to commit to a host for a 12 months these days because monthly payments are standard. As others have said it's slightly more expensive to pay monthly but it gives you the option to move if needed.

Have you shortlisted any hosts?

Jack

•••
Hello,

I agree with everyone else. It's not necessary to commit to a host for a 12 months these days because monthly payments are standard.

Exactly, most of the hosts provides you with a monthly payment option.

As others have said it's slightly more expensive to pay monthly but it gives you the option to move if needed.

Agreed. And it is always better to go with monthly option first. If you are convinced by their service you can opt the yearly plan as it would help you to save some money.

•••
All set here guys, thanks.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back