IT.COM

Any Google bulk search tools?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
is there any google bulk search tools available? For example, I supply a long
list of names, the tool would return the google search results.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
This is probably what you're looking for.

You can enter a list of keywords and it provides the results in Regular, In Anchor, In Title and Both intitle and inanchor at the same time.

•••
tried it, it is very nice. Thank you very much.

One question, I tried eckh
if you search eckh in google it is 5000 returns, but regular in that
tool is 63K, and anchor is 10K, what are there differences?

•••
The discrepancy may depend on the data center that has been called when you did the search.
Regular is a search being done without quotes : eckh
Anchor are displayed results referring to anchor links

How many pages with anchor links. An anchor link would be eckh

In title results are pages found with the exact phrase in the page title, the blue bar on top.
Hope that cleared something up for you ;)

•••
What is the google key and how would you recommend best using this tool?

•••
On the SEOBook.com site you don't have to use the Google API Key but if you want to host the script for yourself you need a Google SOAP API Key which aren't being made available anymore by Google.

Basically without it you can only use the tool hosted by SEOBook or another site that makes this tool available.

This tool is for me interesting by loading up a list of keywords related to a niche of some sort and then see which ones have low Intitle and Inanchor results.

The both check option is what i use to see how the results are (SEO competition wise). If they are very low then there aren't many pages that are actually optimized SEO wise and a opportunity for me to step in.

And if there is traffic for the keywords i have matched up with the low results then i have something i will focus on.

This is a good way to make an estimate of the actual competition you're up against. You can have 1 million results for doing a in quotes "search" for a phrase but that isn't your competition, those are references. You filter out your estimated competition by determining who is optimizing their page titles and building anchor links with that phrase.

And in some cases the numbers drop dramatically and for some really competitive phrases the difference is minor.

•••
Damion said:
Unfortunatelly it is not working for me:

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/awall19/tools.seobook.com/competition-finder/index.php on line 32

Also getting zero results even for competitive terms.

Is there any other alternative? I use Keyword Explorer, a freeware from http://www.mytoolpad.com/open/kwexplorer/ but which is also a bit limited.

Thanks anyway.

•••
Hi Mark, here is another option for you only it's less automated.
You need to check each keyword separately and it only returns intitle: and inanchor: results. Not individual options.
The time saving aspect with this tool is that you don't have to type it each time but unfortunately you do have to click through the results.

•••
Competition Finder over at SEOBook.com is up again Mark :)

•••
Thanks, Damion.

Great info as always!

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back