IT.COM

Any examples of sites using .us.com ranking

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I was just wondering has anybody seen .us.com sites ranking in google recently I found a .uk.com site ranking number 2 in google for the term recruitment using bright local to search

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
You may use bing.com to try. In fact, many big companies use this suffix, and many of them don't mind searching rankings.

•••
I will say it again this is extension is underrated. US sites should use this and promote it for US based offers and realize com is worldwide and doesn't give US branding. Americans feel they own the web and com means to them America and that includes the world. It really doesn't advance local business.

Last edited:
•••
I found another example of .uk.com ranking high in UK google at 14 for search term web hosting, still no examples of .us.com but good omen to see.

•••
I also found a second .uk.com site ranking in top 6 for recruitment in google uk

•••
I cant find any examples of .us.com sites ranking except for a c t i v i a.us.com and searching from ireland this domain out ranks the a c t i v i a. com searching for the term on google US it is also the .us.com out first... so I am going to bite the bullet and launch my first .us.com site and see how it ranks...bit of luck they rank like .uk.com which is ranking high in serp.

•••
Last edited:
•••
Its ranked number 8 in google US for same search term "metal panel pros"

Thanks for that.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back