Domain Empire

showcase Any CRICKET fans? What's your best cricket-related domain?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Australia

Account Closed
Impact
hi just wondering if there were any cricket fans here and what your best cricket related domains were?

mine are

CRICKETBLOG.COM launching today hopefully :xf.love:

and

cricketdiscounts.com

:)

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
netpractice.JPG

•••
Well mine is clearly there on my sig, hope this young star shines in the future for me :)

•••
i am a cricket fan but never had a thought about developing a site on it so never registered a domain ... but i watch all the matches of Pakistan :)

•••
Cricket rules...Hoping to start cricketforum soon..

•••
I'm huge cricket fan. I hardly miss any match. Can't wait for Pakistan - India cricket series this month :D

I haven't registered any cricket domain yet though.

•••
i am oen of those. Will never play. ever watch.

never have an idea to develop.

•••
Nice win by Australia today too :)

•••
it was great to see ricky ponting do so well? but that should be in the sports section :hehe:

wait untill we get a chance to thrash the poms again next year in the 2007 world cup :) (fingers crossed)

•••
im have a craze on cricket!

im waitng for aus tourin india and india pakistan series..

ill surely go!
cricket is cool!

•••
i am crazy in basketball.. My country Lithuania is one of the best in the world. Arvydas Sabonis, Sarunas Jasikevicius. Have any suggerstions for me ? :)))))))

•••
Yeah, indo pak series is going to be better than ashes! cant wait for it. btw, cricinfo is such a good site doesnt give me the incentive to make my own :(...LOL...

•••
But cricket on the net is still a lil underdeveloped compared to other sports....Arent we going to give cricket its due...

•••
aussiesstuffedintheashes2005.com...
...but thinking about regging it...

•••
Australia said:
wait untill we get a chance to thrash the poms again next year in the 2007 world cup :) (fingers crossed)

well Australia have a pretty good team but you can't really say anything for sure because Cricket is by chance. Maybe England, South Africa, India, Pakistan might beat Australia ... who knows.

Yeah, i already bought the cricket package to view it in U.S.
Me and my cousins donated the money and bought the package because all of us love cricket :)

•••
smub said:
Yeah, i already bought the cricket package to view it in U.S.
Me and my cousins donated the money and bought the package because all of us love cricket :)
Cricket ,Maybe we should explain the Game to our US Friends.
First get a Playing field of Grass.
Add 2 teams of 11 Players each.
Add a couple Umpires.
Add 60-100 thousand drunken fans.
Play a game involving being thrown a ball an then hitting it so you can score runs.
While the other team tries to catch the ball to get them out.

Sounds a bit like Baseball ,only difference is Playing Cricket needs talent.
Baseballers only talent is to able to scratch themselves and chew gum/tobacco at the same time
:hehe:

Last edited:
•••
LMAO.... nice Barefoottech , agree one hundred percent!

•••
I'm a cricket fan too.....My cricket domains are all .in or .co.in

cricketmad.in
cricketstar.in
cricketstar.co.in
cricketstars.in
cricketstars.co.in

Regards

David

•••
Barefoottech said:
Cricket ,Maybe we should explain the Game to our US Friends.
First get a Playing field of Grass.
Add 2 teams of 11 Players each.
Add a couple Umpires.
Add 60-100 thousand drunken fans.
Play a game involving being thrown a ball an then hitting it so you can score runs.
While the other team tries to catch the ball to get them out.

Sounds a bit like Baseball ,only difference is Playing Cricket needs talent.
Baseballers only talent is to able to scratch themselves and chew gum/tobacco at the same time

well not all fans are drunken, its not soccer

•••
i am a diehard cricket fan of indian team
looking eagerly for indo pak cricket series

thanks,
jaik

•••
now you boys be nice and dont spam at planetcricket.net :D

-sang
Admin,Planetcricket.net

•••
•••
Guys if ant of you are admins of Cricket websites Post the site here.....

•••
Well, im sorry to say that I went drinking instead of registering cricket.com when i was at university about a long time ago :red:

Regret it to this day...

But on a positive note, im pleased to say i will be in your manor later this year Adrian watching the real world champs take home the silly little pot again...

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back