Dynadot

Any .com transfer offer under $7.99?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
Hello,

I have more than 100 .COMs to transfer and the lowest price I can find is US$7.99/year.

Do you know any registrar (even with coupons) that will allow me to transfer my domain names from my actual registrar to another for less than US$7.99?

Whois Privacy is not important.

Thanks

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Check directly with the sales team. If you are transferring so many names, you might get a reduced rate from their already low rates..

•••
As nmridul has said, talk to the sales department at almost any big registrar (GoDaddy, Moniker, DynaDot, Network Solutions) and explain to them that you are looking to transfer a large number of domains. They will cut you discounts and deals because you're moving so many.

•••
there was a 98 cent transfer special at namecheap earlier today for black friday. I'm sure there will be a few more this weekend, keep your eye out for them :)

•••
Yeah, if you transfer 100 domains to GD you will get bulk pricing, I am sure it will come out to be around $6 a name average, or something like that.

•••
Yeah, if you transfer 100 domains to GD you will get bulk pricing, I am sure it will come out to be around $6 a name average, or something like that.

How to get that?
Is there any code, or is it automatic?

Last edited:
•••
•••
If you want to transfer those domains at www.Domain.gs (Domains.gs) contact the support support(@)domains.gs
Please specify the exact number of domains and TLD you want to transfer.
I think for 100 .com domains, the price will be around $7.49

I don't think godaddy will offer a deal of $6 per .com transferred. As far as I know they can go up to $7.99 for 100 domains.

Last edited:
•••
How to get that?
Is there any code, or is it automatic?

Bulk pricing is automatic, then you can find a nice promo to add on with your order and you will come out with a nice price. Just bulk upload the names to GD and see what the price will be.

•••
As others said if you are moving 100s of domains contact a few registrars about bulk transfer pricing. They will most likely cut you good deal.

I like Name.com and Internetbs.net.

•••
worikin on a quote for you!

Give me a day or two. I will try to get a quote for you.:!:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back