Dynadot

Any body using resellerscene.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
hello i am looking for some shared space or reseller space for 4-5 domains and i found this site
resellerscene.com

Its offer looks good,
they have two plans and and they allow paypal unverified (i hope coz i was able to get to pay now button, earlier sites started with asking paypal credit card info.)

so if anyone already using them or if you have any positive or negative review please tell me.

I need hosting quickly.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I think the best way to find reviews about them will be to have a quick search in the forums like wht or here.
You will be able to see a lot of user feedbacks and that will give you a good idea about their services.
This is teh result of a quick search I made in wht
http://www.webhostingtalk.com/search.php?searchid=3963474

•••
thanks, i think they look genuine.

I will get the deal done if i receive 1-2 more reviews.

•••
I can see that they have a 30 days money back guarantee.
So it is safe to try them, if things are not going fine for you, you can claim yourmoney back.
And if everything is good, come back and write a review here. :)

•••
I have been using Resellerscene for only about a month. Everything has been swell.
My sites are always up and they have responded congenially and quickly to any questions.
Prices are :tu: :)

Last edited:
•••
Do they offer any other services apart from reselling?

•••
•••
yes they are offering VPS hosting as well as reseller hosting,

the main reson for my inclination was
1) they have money back offfer
2) they accept paypal non-verified.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back