NameSilo

Any Black Friday Cyber Monday predicted deals?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

levinsondomains

Established Member
Impact
Hey.
Does someone know about special deals for those days?
I am talking about registrations of Com
Thanks

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Hey.
Does someone know about special deals for those days?
I am talking about registrations of Com
Thanks
+1

Any info..?!
And can we expect some deals on blackfriday? or on cybermonday?
Cyber Monday seems related to Domaining..

•••
weird I was just thinking that this morning

•••
•••
Last edited:
•••
I have read one post may be a couple of months ago . A guy hand reg 100 or more domains at $2 and sold half of his portfolio . From then I am waiting for any $3 per domain offers to reg at least 50 .

•••
Hopefully someone at NetSol will get drunk and put up that $1 per domain offer again.

•••
It would be great if the same happens at NameCheap/NameSilo or GoDaddy...

•••
Hopefully someone at NetSol will get drunk and put up that $1 per domain offer again.
I would not use NetSol again even if they paid me $1 per domain each year to use their services. I am trying to get rid of all the domains I happen to have there (or transfer out)...

Last edited:
•••
I have read one post may be a couple of months ago . A guy hand reg 100 or more domains at $2 and sold half of his portfolio . From then I am waiting for any $3 per domain offers to reg at least 50 .

dont believe all u read

•••
•••
I would not use NetSol again even if they paid me $1 per domain each year to use their services. I am trying to get rid of all the domains I happen to have there (or transfer out)...

I've noticed these $1 deals that many have taken advantage of. But what's the issue with NetSol? I've never used them because of the negative comments I've read.

•••
This FastComet Black Friday https://bloggingio.com/fastcomet-black-friday/ deal gives the best value for money where the company will offer free .COM domain for lifetime. It's like they will renew your domains for free till you hold an account with them, pretty good. Also, the renewal prices are same forever unlike EIG companies which charge 4x amount during renewals.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back