Dynadot

entertainment Any Atari/NES/SNES/Old Console Fans?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

CJ6

My favorite movies are too offensive now. Whimps.Top Member
Impact
I like to bring out the Atari 2600 every now and then and play it. Anyone else around here do that?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I have one but never fire it up.

•••
If you can allow expansion of your topic, I have an 8-Bit Nintendo I play Dr Mario on from time to time. I tried online and I can't play - my muscle memory is only good for the actual controller : grin :

nes-classic-edition.png

•••
LOL this post made me try online Atari Asteroids to test it out, but I had to quickly bail.

I would wear out controllers as a kid. Would take them apart and fix them lol

•••
If you can allow expansion of your topic, I have an 8-Bit Nintendo I play Dr Mario on from time to time. I tried online and I can't play - my muscle memory is only good for the actual controller : grin :

nes-classic-edition.png
I adjusted the title to fit more consoles.
I do not consider myself a gamer, but I own and like to play every now and then the Atari, NES, SNES, Sega Genesis, original GAME Boy, and more.

Last edited:
•••
OK so what are/were some of your favorites?

This was the one of the first I remember playing at home - Vic20 Omega Race. I was not any good I didn't fly around I just used the bounce vertical and shoot strategy, similar to this:

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back