Domain Empire

Any affiliates you know of you can promote with links and not just banners?

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Impact
I already know about aff but does anybody know about any other ones that you can promote with links and not just banners? So when someone clicks on the link you get credit for the sale. I joined commission junction but everything on there is html banners etc.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
clickbank.com does that you only need their link and various percentages/commission from different merchants.

•••
You can also enroll for datafeeds and then create your own links and catalogs from it.

•••
Check out NeverBlueAds and AffiliateBot (PM for more info). They both generate Links and Banners. NeverBlueAds even has templates for Emails, Searches, and more...

Regards,
nscdn

Last edited:
•••
yes, that's right, shareasale.com, ourfreestuff.net, clixgalore(upon request), and cyberbounty (upon request/approval) and also clickbank.com all provide .xml feeds
-Nick- said:
You can also enroll for datafeeds and then create your own links and catalogs from it.

•••
? cj has loads of text only links you can use. certainly every advertiser I've seen has them.

•••
when i were a member before since they closed acceptance to Philippines individual they have feeds (not all merchants but some have) that you just link to and it will be automatically updated.
and linkshare has a whole page of catalogs with links on it updated automatically.

-NC- said:
? cj has loads of text only links you can use. certainly every advertiser I've seen has them.

•••
I use shareasale on one script. Here is the preview : http://www.lawrencia.com/cat-1x11.html

If you can take some ideas from that and make some of your own then it would be very flexible and will give you many ways to show your affiliate stuff to the users.

•••
Thanks for the input everyone. I will check out all the suggestions. I dont know why but I dont see any links on cj. I see "text links" but those require you to input them into a site as html or java. I think I didnt word it right, but I was looking for links that I can post anywhere and people could copy and paste them to get to the website, not just click on them, in order for me to get credit. Thanks

•••
cjbay said:
I see "text links" but those require you to input them into a site as html or java. I think I didnt word it right, but I was looking for links that I can post anywhere and people could copy and paste them to get to the website, not just click on them, in order for me to get credit.
Oh so you just want the URL which if visited will get you the credit for it.

All you have to do with this is to take out the URL that is in that HTML code in <a href= tag

Thanks.

•••
Thanks Nick. thats awesome. i would have never thought of that. I really appreciate it. :)

•••
acclaim network offers text links, free product feeds and banners as well.

•••
Where have you been. Nearly every affiliate program on the web allows you to use text links to promote affiliate program products and services including CJ.

•••
You can always take out the refferal part out of the html code, even on CJ. As long as your hop is in it.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back