Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 1, 2026.

Anthony's back! Remember me?

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
NamecheapNamecheap
Watch

Anthony

VIP Member
Impact
15
Hey guys --

Just wanted to drop you guys a note to say I'm back. I guess I disappeared for a while (several months?), but now I'm making my triumphant return to NP. :hehe:

Any of you remember me? And what has changed here in the last couple of months? Heh.

Anthony :)
 
1
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
Unstoppable Domains — AI StorefrontUnstoppable Domains — AI Storefront
Welcome Back...... was wondering where you had run off too!

-Bill
 
0
•••
Anthony! :yell: :kickass:

There's a new domain name extension out there, ".mobey" or something ... most of us experienced domainers are stearing clear of such nonsense, IMHO. :laugh:

Welcome back!
-Jeff B-)
 
0
•••
Hey Anthony :) ! Welcome back, it's nice to see you again :tu: ! Where've you been, my friend?


True_Snake
 
0
•••
Cool!

Don't visit much myself over the winter months.
Nice to see a familar name active once again.

ST
 
0
•••
welcome back
 
0
•••
0
•••
Thanks for the warm welcome, guys! Don't worry, I remember all of you still, heh.

@Jeff: Yeah, what's with all this .mobi nonsense? Ha!

@True_Snake: Life kinda got really busy -- I changed jobs and stuff -- but I plan to be back for a while now, don't worry! ;)

@labrocca: It is kinda funny that you remember that thread from January '06. :lol: But the funny part is that I wrote almost the same post as this time!
 
0
•••
Yeah I think that's why I remembered it.

And if you are anti-mobi...we can be good buds. :)
 
0
•••
:kickass:
 
1
•••
Anthony ? :| Anthony who ? :guilty:





Whats up Bro ;) - Mark -aka- All 4 Cost
 
0
•••
:hehe:
 
0
•••
wb Anthony :)
 
0
•••
hey anthony
Welcome back ;)
 
0
•••
Welcome back Anthony, especially to the 4-star club ;)


Jeff said:
There's a new domain name extension out there, ".mobey" or something ... most of us experienced domainers are stearing clear of such nonsense, IMHO. :laugh:

Welcome back!
-Jeff B-)

Hehe, some webhosts are also steering away from them :p
 
0
•••
Welcome back Anthony :)
 
0
•••
Welcome back Anthony! :)

Take care,
- Bones
 
0
•••
Good to see you again, Anthony. :]
 
0
•••
I am Still Waiting for you Guy Online :td: :alien: :hehe:
 
0
•••
Hey Anthony! How have ya been? Welcome back!
 
0
•••
CatchedCatched

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back