Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domain Answer Given

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Name2Point

New Member
Impact
0
Looking for proper appraisal here. I understand that the highest gross sale of a .GG domain has been around $96,000. I know 5 figures or lower is much more realistic. Thanks.

I'm assuming more in the $x,xxx regard, but can possibly see 5 figures if the right sale comes by.
 
Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
This is a highly speculative domain.
I can imagine a horror style indie / browser game on this domain.
The problem with such projects is that they are often low-budget.
I guess the ideal situation would be for some big studio to pick up a project and be interested in this name, in which case it might fetch decent $. Will that ever happen? Maybe.
Terror is a brandable word for several genres and there's a lot of money flowing into the gaming industry nowadays.
I probably wouldn't sell for less than $x.xxx. Waiting for the right buyer might yield significantly more.
 
0
•••
This is a highly speculative domain.
I can imagine a horror style indie / browser game on this domain.
The problem with such projects is that they are often low-budget.
I guess the ideal situation would be for some big studio to pick up a project and be interested in this name, in which case it might fetch decent $. Will that ever happen? Maybe.
Terror is a brandable word for several genres and there's a lot of money flowing into the gaming industry nowadays.
I probably wouldn't sell for less than $x.xxx. Waiting for the right buyer might yield significantly more.
Exactly my thoughts, I feel it's right in the middle between a perfect brand situation, and a gaming organization. I also as well thought of some indie development company, or potentially some game specifically that could be easily thrown up onto this domain. I appreciate your input for sure.
 
0
•••
$10 to $35 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)
 
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back