Dynadot

domain Answer Given

NameSilo
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Name2Point

Impact
Looking for proper appraisal here. I understand that the highest gross sale of a .GG domain has been around $96,000. I know 5 figures or lower is much more realistic. Thanks.

I'm assuming more in the $x,xxx regard, but can possibly see 5 figures if the right sale comes by.

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
This is a highly speculative domain.
I can imagine a horror style indie / browser game on this domain.
The problem with such projects is that they are often low-budget.
I guess the ideal situation would be for some big studio to pick up a project and be interested in this name, in which case it might fetch decent $. Will that ever happen? Maybe.
Terror is a brandable word for several genres and there's a lot of money flowing into the gaming industry nowadays.
I probably wouldn't sell for less than $x.xxx. Waiting for the right buyer might yield significantly more.

•••
This is a highly speculative domain.
I can imagine a horror style indie / browser game on this domain.
The problem with such projects is that they are often low-budget.
I guess the ideal situation would be for some big studio to pick up a project and be interested in this name, in which case it might fetch decent $. Will that ever happen? Maybe.
Terror is a brandable word for several genres and there's a lot of money flowing into the gaming industry nowadays.
I probably wouldn't sell for less than $x.xxx. Waiting for the right buyer might yield significantly more.
Exactly my thoughts, I feel it's right in the middle between a perfect brand situation, and a gaming organization. I also as well thought of some indie development company, or potentially some game specifically that could be easily thrown up onto this domain. I appreciate your input for sure.

•••
$10 to $35 = Reseller Value Speculation (NOT an end user speculation)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back