NameSilo

Another Warning!

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Almost the same as another thread I have just read.

Received this this morning... not even going to bother to reply!

Hi there,

My name is James Brown. Our company is a domain investor. I wrote you 24 hours ago but did not receive a reply. Perhaps, there were some communication problems between our email servers.

Is this domain still available for sale? Even if it's not for sale please let me know.

If it's still available for sale please email us your asking price.

If you have other good domains for sale feel free to email me the full list with asking prices.

If I can afford your domain I will contact you. Please don't send me multiple emails if you don't receive a reply from me and keep my email address confidential.
Just email me your asking price. If I decide to buy I will contact you as soon as possible.

I run a software development company. Selling & buying names is not my main business. Just another way to invest free money and make some income.

Kindest regards,

James Brown

CEO

MCSE, MCSD

TV Slave

How original!

Last edited:
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
•••
lol
We often recieve this mail in CHINA.
lol

•••
•••
HEY! I got that e-mail once.

•••
Looks like Eleview International again with their domain appraisal scam.

•••
Perhaps a domain newbie got one of these emails, thinking it was real, and decided to 'borrow' the content of the email to apporach somebody about a domain they like/want?

:laugh: Nah!

•••
When you see a sentence like this, you know it's a scam:
Our company is a domain investor.

Just doesn't sound right, you know?

•••
Yeah - i'm starting to receive about one of these a week now :(

•••
•••
also goes by the name Marc Miller

•••
I would have to agree that this e-mail is very similar to those recieved by other members, do you think that maybe this e-mail is targeted specifically at NamePros Members?

•••
oh boy

I got that one just recently and it is the biggest scam.

•••
Originally posted by Raf
I would have to agree that this e-mail is very similar to those recieved by other members, do you think that maybe this e-mail is targeted specifically at NamePros Members?

no, this is not targeted only at Namepros--others at other forums have received the same exact form letter.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back