Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

Another Poker logo req. (#3)

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
SpaceshipSpaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

evermore2000

Established Member
Impact
7
Poker logo required for :

Flushdraw dot com (Poker related)

Colour : Any shade of Blue

Winner receives $25 via PayPal

Ends : tuesday 11pm GMT

Thanks

Rob
 
0
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
Good luck with the contest, I know there are some talented poker designers around here.. this should be interesting.. GREAT NAME!
 
0
•••
Here's a concept idea

concept withdrawn

Feedback Appreciated​
 
Last edited:
0
•••
poker.jpg

my design
you can get it in any colour, size etc..
hope u like it
waiting for the feedback..
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Thanks for the entries. I'm looking for something a bit more poker related and simple but so it stands out.
 
0
•••
Extended 48hrs. Please get your designs in asap
 
0
•••
Here is my versions

Flushdraw.png


Flushdraw2.png
 
Last edited:
0
•••
here's an idea...thx

flushdraw-2.png
 
0
•••
I like the font nelutu. If you could add something a bit more poker-ish like a chip or some cards and make the .com smaller that would be great
 
0
•••
smaller "com" and I added some poker chips

Flushdraw3.png
 
0
•••
Just add my $.02 .. netulus looks awesome, it's only missing the diamond to make all four suits integrated in the logo. Can't the diamond be integrated somewhere in the A of 'draw'? or somewhere else? Oh, the .com is too small now... IMO

:)

Sorry evermore, I'll erase this advice if you wish
 
0
•••
Flushdraw4.png


modified :)
 
0
•••
Looks a lot better thanks. Could you maybe change the chips for another symbol. I'm trying to think of one but can't decide.
 
0
•••
Flushdraw5.png
 
0
•••
here is my entry
logoheaderflushdraw.jpg


feedback plz
thanks
 
0
•••
My another design
flush.jpg

waiting for the feedbacks...

PS. Refresh if image is not loaded.........
 
Last edited:
0
•••
Contest ended. PM sent to nelutu. Thanks to all who entered and thanks to nicedomains for the comments. I really appreciate it.
 
0
•••
Thanks :) PM sent
 
0
•••
0
•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
DomainEasy: flexible LTO options. Close more domain deals with financing.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover

NamePros updates

More data. Your data. See what is new
Major update
We have made a number of features available to provide sellers more data for their domains and inquiries, and greater access to the data...
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back