Spaceship Spaceship
Watch
Status
Not open for further replies.

Imedcrypto

Established Member
Impact
Good Weekend everyone!
I've picked some Metaverse related domains and i need, if you have time obviously, some help pricing them.
It would be amazing if you give me a price for a fast sell and a price for a hold.
Thank you in advance and Have a wonderful time!

1- MetaKontakt (-e) in .de and .com
(Was thinking about something like Vkontakte ...)
MetaKontakt-logos.jpeg

2- Short pronounceable ones : MetaKaza and Metaktiv Booth in .com
MetaKazacom-logos.jpeg
Metaktiv-logos.jpeg

3- Something related to Brain Computer Interface : MetaBrainLink in .com
MetaBrainLink.jpg

4- Something related to Haptic technology : all in .com

template.jpg

5- Something related to the Meta Quest :
template (1).jpg

6- What i said when i've heard about the Metaverse :
WTFisMetaversecom-logos.jpeg

Thank you again! :)

Attachments

• Metaptic.jpg
    Metaptic.jpg
    79.2 KB · Views: 29
  • GetMetaQuestcom-logos.jpeg
    GetMetaQuestcom-logos.jpeg
    55 KB · Views: 24
  • MetaQuestStream-logos.jpeg
    MetaQuestStream-logos.jpeg
    83.8 KB · Views: 32
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I respect your Meta effort but this stuff is just too much. These domains would need to be broken up, for value to be realised. IMO

Regardless, offers accepted while you own them. Hope I'm wrong

•••
I respect your Meta effort but this stuff is just too much. These domains would need to be broken up, for value to be realised. IMO

Regardless, offers accepted while you own them. Hope I'm wrong
Thank you for your freed back :) I'm just quite a noob in this field (just sold one domain years ago), just trying to make some bucks on the side IYKWIM.
Do you see value in any one of them? Thx

•••
Thank you for your freed back :) I'm just quite a noob in this field (just sold one domain years ago), just trying to make some bucks on the side IYKWIM.
Do you see value in any one of them? Thx
I respect that, that's cool

I would love to say yes, but this Meta trend favours just the best Meta names, same applies to other trends like NFT, sadly. Your domain m/e/t/a b/r/a/i/n l/i/n/k (com) would be great if just m/e/t/a l/i/n/k (com). An NFT domain like n/f/t p/r/o m/a/r/k/e/t (com) isn't a pass, but n/f/t m/a/r/k/e/t (com) is. Your other one g/e/t m/e/t/a q/u/e/s/t (com) is a no, but /m/e/t/a q/u/e/s/t (com) would be a yes. They need chopped down to be viable, sadly. This is the kind of quality that fetches the money, the rest fetch zero and expire. IMO

Last edited:
•••
I respect that, that's cool

I would love to say yes, but this Meta trend favours just the best Meta names, same applies to other trends like NFT, sadly. Your domain m/e/t/a b/r/a/i/n l/i/n/k (com) would be great if just m/e/t/a l/i/n/k (com). An NFT domain like n/f/t p/r/o m/a/r/k/e/t (com) isn't a pass, but n/f/t m/a/r/k/e/t (com) is. Your other one g/e/t m/e/t/a q/u/e/s/t (com) is a no, but /m/e/t/a q/u/e/s/t (com) would be a yes. They need chopped down to be viable, sadly. This is the kind of quality that fetches the money, the rest fetch zero and expire. IMO
Thank you for your answer!
I will price em accordingly and see how things turn up :)

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back