Dynadot

domains Another Generic Dot Com applies for trademark - You.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Robbie

RobbiesBlog.comTop Member
Impact
The domain name You.com has recently applied for its trademark term with the filing occurring on the 4th of February 2021, It is still pending according to this recent WIPO listing here.

YOU.COM™ trademark registration is intended to cover the category of downloadable computer search engine software.

So what is You.com? This amazing LLL.com worth arguably millions of dollars is planning to launch a search engine to take on the behemoth known as Google, many have tried over the years and while I do wish the team behind You.com every success they are going to need deep pockets from there VC’s to try and get some traction and users against Google.

Read more about You.com over today's blog post - http://robbiesblog.com/you-com-applies-for-trademark/8191

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
many have tried over the years

I wrote a little about one group that I thought had a good chance of going against them a couple years ago. They received an offer they could not refuse (after insisting no number would entice them) and the project was left to rot. I've got no confirmation who bought them out but the list would be short...

May those using the you.com domain have much success whether they get their TM or not!

•••
•••
•••
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back