Not open for further replies.

Rob Monster

Founder of EpikTop Member
Epik Founder
Impact
upload_2020-6-12_10-14-29.png

Archived copy here: https://www.epik.com/equality

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I heard, Roman Empire was against christianity, but later they became champion of it, because christianity was getting popular.
I heard , jews killed Jesus. (and Jesus was also jew initially).
What is the capital city of Roman Empire: Rome.
Where is Europe's gold, most of it is in Vatican.
Where is Vatican, inside Rome. So gold in Vatican must be coming from Roman Empire.
If gold is still there, then people who put that gold there, must still be running the region around Rome (the West).
Otherwise that gold would have been "stolen" and moved elsewhere.
Hitler liked stealing jewelry, but he didn't touch Vatican or Switzerland, why: because they are from the same group.
How did Hitler come to power: via hyperinflation. Who can create hyperinflation: whoever controls money, Rotschilds or a higher power. They are known as jews but were not attacked by Hitler..
In WW1, France, UK, Italy, and at the beginning Russia, were on the same side, and Germany and Ottoman empire were on the opposite side. But why didn't Germany fight against either of UK, France, Italy, Russia directly: this is very strange. So this thing is not really happening between countries, but some "higher" (international) powers were controlling all these events.
Why do we have a word like jewelry, does it come from the word jew.
It may be the case , some jews were high rank-slaves of "them", while all the rest of us might be low rank slaves.
There are pyramids in Egypt, and in US dollar (Fed note).
Satanic numbers like 13 and 666 are everywhere in Western places, especially London, DC, Vatican etc.
I don't know much history, but if you know many details, you may miss the big picture. I prefer to create logical sounding stories out of known facts, or claims. We can't trust the mainstream system in some topics such as medicine. We may need to find our own way, or build our own theories, or check which theory makes sense.

Last edited:
•••

Last edited:
•••

Poor resolution.
With so poor resolution there are many ways to cheat.
He should have made this experiment with a piece of paper, first prove it is a paper, and let it drop without hitting the air.
Or better, use "Moon dust".

Last edited:
•••
At the risk of fuelling this silly conspiracy, Brian Cox organized an amazing feather drop experiment in a vacuum chamber.

No surprise here.
Why add so much drama and emotion to such an obvious thing.

Last edited:
•••
•••
it's the "Black Lives Matter" crowd that inspired me to register and develop the domain;

thinBlueShield.com in support of the 99% of police who aren't racist.

•••
Status
Not open for further replies.
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back