Watch

topdom

Top Member
Impact
Domain "sold" and paid at Afternic.
AN requested Authcode.
Auth sent.
AN didn't try to start the transfer.
AN web site says, transfer is complete (it didn't even start).
I sent a message to transfer agent, and also emailed AN about it.
They just ignored. They refuse to complete the transfer by totally ignoring.
How can this be even possible.

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
U buyer or seller?
Maybe they are running behind due to the national holiday

•••
Think I had something similar. I was moaning about the transfer not starting etc when actually the domain had already transferred with no emails or correspondence sent to me (which is why I thought it hadn't started).

Sounds silly but check the domain is still in your account as it may be that it's all gone through without you realising.

Last edited:
•••
AN web site says, transfer is complete (it didn't even start).
This was always the case. Must be a bug. Obviously, it does not mean that they'll pay you before actually receving a domain.

I sent a message to transfer agent, and also emailed AN about it. They just ignored.

Transfer assurance ( ta@ ) rarely responds to online messages or emails. However, if you also contacted service@ by email -then you should receive a response someday

How can this be even possible
Your code was sent to the selling registrar, and, if the registrar does all the things manually, some extra time may be required. If you submitted the code to Afternic today or lets say yesterday - you have absolutely nothing to worry about at this time. Take it easy :)

Edited: Congratulations on your sale! :)

Last edited:
•••
•••
Ok, probably they mean, transfer of the authcode is complete. they should fix this sentence by saying: authcode received.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back