Domain Empire

advice An advice on my domain

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

Dealtor

Established Member
Impact
Please I require constructive criticism on my domain Luidng.com. I will be appreciative of what you think about this

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
What about it makes you think it has any particular appeal?

•••
Does it have any meaning? If not, i think it has no value.

•••
Please I require constructive criticism on my domain Luidng.com. I will be appreciative of what you think about this
I would like to hear from you, what do you think about this name? What was your idea behind registering it?

•••
My idea came from the Luid meaning as sound. This domain was inspired to do with the direction of something amazing. Music lifestyle fun

•••
Did you mean "Loud" as in sound? If so, then "Luid" isn't the correct spelling, and isn't actually a word. Not sure what the "ng" represents? If you want to develop a website on this name, then it doesn't matter. However, if you're looking to sell it then I feel that it really has very little or no re-sale value.

Welcome to Namepros and good luck going forward.

•••
Reg either meaningful.. or self-made word that sounds cool and can be spelled without even seeing it.. or exact keyword (long 2/3 words or less)... or waste some money like I did.

•••
My idea came from the Luid meaning as sound. This domain was inspired to do with the direction of something amazing. Music lifestyle fun
Actually i like your way of thinking and your imagination. But the thing is, domain name should be appealing also for others. It should be easy to say and nice to hear. Also, it has to pass "radio test": if someone hears the name on the radio, and then he comes home and tries to type the name in his browser address line - how successful would he be? Your domain fails all these. Good luck with your future names!

•••
Thanks guys. It's been helpful

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back