IT.COM

Advice on my domain portfolio

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

mehalayese FEMI

Impact
I owned the following domain name but I'm unable to sell any of them . even after outbound mail attempt several time
Stten.com
Carrepairtexas.com
Medihealthcoach.com
247fx.club
Cryptoexchanger.co.UK
Bitcoinexchanger.co.uk
247x.club
Airliner.us
Progolftour.club
IPhonerepairCalifornia.us
Sportscentre.us
Carrepairer.us
Plz advice me. Constructive criticism is highly welcome

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
In my humble opinion, I don't think these names have any value, but I was wrong before!

•••
Keep working on Airliner.us, may be the only one you sell out of this list. Watch the sales reports from namebio, you will not see these types of names sold.

•••
Carrepairtexas

What about trucks,vans,buses,suv,etc..?

It is worded wrong imo and should shoot for something like texasautorepair if these are the types of names you are looking for. Gives you more buyer options.
Geo+keyword would be better here imo.

HealthCoach would be better. Adding medi kinda stretches it for me.

I believe there were like 14 sales for crypto related names in co.uk compared to over 2000 in .com according to namebio.
Not saying they will not sell but your chances are low with the ext.

iphone may be a trademark issue.

As for as the rest not too sure.

These are just my opinions :xf.smile:

Last edited:
•••
What were your ideas behind registering each of them? Can you honestly imagine any end user be needing one of those names? Instead of going and registering exactly equal quality, similar name.

•••
I don't think I would keep any of these names.
But I have been wrong before as well.

Simply put, these names would not be my first choice, nor the second or third. There are so many alternatives. I would find another suitable domain that is unregistered. If I really want to buy a good name and I have a budget then I would go after better and more meaningful (and more brandable) domains.

I think a few may have some potential like Bitcoinexchanger.co.uk but it's the kind of name you would register when Bitcoinexchange.co.uk is already taken.

Besides, .us & new extensions are going to be a tough sell.

•••
There is nothing on this list that is unique or couldn't be replaced with another $9 name.

Stop buying names until you understand the difference.

I owned the following domain name but I'm unable to sell any of them . even after outbound mail attempt several time
Stten.com
Carrepairtexas.com
Medihealthcoach.com
247fx.club
Cryptoexchanger.co.UK
Bitcoinexchanger.co.uk
247x.club
Airliner.us
Progolftour.club
Sportscentre.us
Carrepairer.us
Plz advice me. Constructive criticism is highly welcome

•••
Stten.com
Means nothing, can't be pronounced in english.

Carrepairtexas.com
A marginal domain. I think a service like car repair is better at city / county level.

AustinCarRepair.com or DallasMotors.com.

Medihealthcoach.com
247fx.club
Cryptoexchanger.co.UK
Bitcoinexchanger.co.uk
247x.club
Airliner.us
Progolftour.club
Sportscentre.us
Carrepairer.us

All crap. If you don't speak English, find someone who can or use google to check words like "repairer". English speaking people don't use this word.

You're welcome.

Last edited:
•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back