Dynadot

domain AmericanTitleLenders.com also HikingEngland.com

Spaceship Spaceship
Watch

michael petsch

Established Member
Impact
AmericanTitleLenders.com Good geo domain? a quick google search came up with thousands of businesses with different variations of this domain but worse in my opinion.

GEO experts out there let me know how I did please hit or miss?

also HikingEngland.com I saw this and bought it because of how much hiking there is to do in England pure and simple.

Price range for each?

•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
I don't have enough experience with outbound to tell you where to set your price target, but I can say with certainty that you should outbound that title domain. There is a business that is an exact match. I'm sure you've seen it. They have a site already, but they might want to redirect to/from your domain.

That hiking one looks pretty decent too. It's probably an inbounder. I'd go for $8xx for a cycle and bring it down a couple hundo if it started to feel heavy over time. If you're feeling bold you can price it above $1k but I'm more of a bird in the hand kind of guy. You could try outbounding it, but most businesses with any capital will already have established a brand around their current domain and they'll be hesitant to switch to yours even if yours is better. But you never know.

•••
I don't have enough experience with outbound to tell you where to set your price target, but I can say with certainty that you should outbound that title domain. There is a business that is an exact match. I'm sure you've seen it. They have a site already, but they might want to redirect to/from your domain.

That hiking one looks pretty decent too. It's probably an inbounder. I'd go for $8xx for a cycle and bring it down a couple hundo if it started to feel heavy over time. If you're feeling bold you can price it above $1k but I'm more of a bird in the hand kind of guy. You could try outbounding it, but most businesses with any capital will already have established a brand around their current domain and they'll be hesitant to switch to yours even if yours is better. But you never know.

Thanks for your reply, no hard feelings from the other appraisal post.

Back to this appraisal, I have never tried outbound, and don't know where to start. Are there any popular templates to mass email to companies? even which email to choose to send queries to goes beyond my knowledge. I see a lot of success on outbound geo domains on here and I would love to learn the ways of course.

also thanks for your price suggestions on them

•••
americantitlelenders.com Estimated Value: $1,092 (USD) godaddy

cartitleloansonline.com $1,795 (USD)
todayslowestmortgagerates.com $1,195 (USD)
cartitleloansusa.com $160 (USD)

Domain appraisal of this domain name are more than $900 plus

•••
hikingengland.com Estimated Value: $970 (USD) godaddy

backpackingindia.com $804 (USD)
hikinglife.com $888 (USD)
weddingsengland.com $688 (USD)

Domain appraisal of this domain name are more than $1000 plus

•••
Rule #1 to selling: know your product.
Rule #2 to selling: know your market.

Your title domain is going to be outbound. You need to put yourself in the shoes of the party on the receiving end of your communication, be it phone or email. These folks are going about their business and most are perfectly fine with their current situation, their website, etc.

You don’t have any experience with outbound. I’ll bet you’d rather sell the domain for cheap than aim too high and scare off an interested party, right? Have you ever sold anything? If so, maybe you can parlay that experience onto domain sales. If not, best to aim low and make a sale.

Set the outbound price below $500 for sure. Make it an offer they can’t refuse. Don’t make them think you’re holding their business name hostage. They’ll resent you and nobody wins.

I’ve seen posts about outbound emails. Search the forum. But in the case of the LV business, you should call them. Put a little sunshine in your voice and let them know there are businesses that want the domain but their business is a perfect fit, and how about a few hundred bucks and everyone’s happy.

Don’t squeeze too much juice out of this. You’re new. Get some sales under your belt.

•••
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back