- Impact
- 9
This script allows you to simply and easily create your own minisite within a niche in a matter of minutes, you simply need to alter some settings in the configuration, and you will then have a fully automated site that can earn you commission from Amazon sales and present your visitors with video's from youtube, and products from amazon, which are likely to be what you are looking for.
For more information please visit: http://network.findlow.info/scripts/amazon-youtube-script/
Live Demo: http://leicadigitalcameras.com/
As an introductory offer I am offering this for free until the 13th of December, after that the price will be $5.
I am offering this free of charge until further notice
Please look on the website in the link above for more information, it explains a lot more about it.
Please note: Requires PHP5 or above.
If you decide to use/try out this script, then any feedback is appreciated (either good or bad, so I can look to improve it).
Thanks for looking,
Lee
For more information please visit: http://network.findlow.info/scripts/amazon-youtube-script/
Live Demo: http://leicadigitalcameras.com/
I am offering this free of charge until further notice
Please look on the website in the link above for more information, it explains a lot more about it.
Please note: Requires PHP5 or above.
If you decide to use/try out this script, then any feedback is appreciated (either good or bad, so I can look to improve it).
Thanks for looking,
Lee
Last edited:

















