Dynadot .com transfer sale, only $10.12 with coupon code DYNA12, available while supplies last, ends October 31, 2026.

domains Amazon acquires Amazonfarts.com

Namecheap AuctionsNamecheap Auctions
Spacemail by SpaceshipSpacemail by Spaceship
SpaceshipSpaceship
Watch

koolishman

Top Member
Impact
8,784
7
•••
The views expressed on this page by users and staff are their own, not those of NamePros.
GoDaddyGoDaddy
AmazingFarts.com is up for grabs
 
5
•••
I saw that title and had a quick vision of giant Amazon warriors letting loose around a campfire, lol.
 
4
•••
"My guess is that Amazon caught wind of the registration" - pun intended, or not?
 
10
•••
SOLVED I believe

Immediately thought the "F"arts was for "Fine" aka FineArts ( looks bad together)


well turns out

Amazon has owned https://www.whois.com/whois/amazonfinearts.com since 2006

AmazonFineArts.com

I'm not sherlock, but I feel like him today :)



4FA76F15-F012-4675-B8A2-A49795AFC600.jpeg
 
Last edited:
11
•••
B2AC5E07-6BB2-49DD-BF0E-76923CCA95C3.jpeg
 
1
•••
Last edited:
3
•••
amazon farts.jpg
I think maybe that's just a defensive reg for "Amazon Fine Arts".:xf.wink:

AmazonFineArts.com

https://www.whois.com/whois/amazonfinearts.com



although with all the Healthy Eating Jeff Bezos has been doing lately to become "The Terminator" he is probably doing trillionaire farts right about now.

I don't blame him though. When you are the richest man in the world you better live as long as possible.

596cd260a47cb56b008b4a01
 
Last edited:
7
•••
3
•••
Dam, i knew i should have bought

AmazingFarts.com
 
Last edited:
1
•••
* goes to register googlefarts.com, applefarts.com, virginfarts.com, spacexfarts.com, teslafarts.com, ebayfarts.com, walmartfarts.com...*

:p
 
Last edited:
5
•••
I am waiting for the musical " Amazing farts".
 
2
•••
2
•••
Last edited:
1
•••
3
•••
Dam, i knew i should have bought

AmazingFarts.com

You know..... there is a segment of society that would click on that domain, just to see...and hear, lol.
 
2
•••
* goes to register googlefarts.com, applefarts.com, virginfarts.com, spacexfarts.com, teslafarts.com, ebayfarts.com, walmartfarts.com...*

:p
laugh of the day, thank you.
 
3
•••
The world has become more and more unfair.
The rich get richer and richer,
The poor are getting poorer and poorer
 
3
•••
I think maybe that's just a defensive reg for "Amazon Fine Arts".:xf.wink:

AmazonFineArts.com

https://www.whois.com/whois/amazonfinearts.com
tag=amznipops-20

I find it interesting that Amazon has a referral link on this domain.

AmazonFineArts.com:
Name Servers:
ns1.markmonitor.com
ns3.markmonitor.com
ns4.markmonitor.com
ns5.markmonitor.com

Amazon.com:
Name Servers:
ns1.p31.dynect.net
ns2.p31.dynect.net
ns3.p31.dynect.net
ns4.p31.dynect.net
pdns1.ultradns.net
pdns6.ultradns.co.uk

AmazonFarts.com:
Name Servers:
ns-1118.awsdns-11.org
ns-1549.awsdns-01.co.uk
ns-166.awsdns-20.com
ns-820.awsdns-38.net
 
Last edited:
1
•••
2
•••
DomainEasy: white label portfolios are live. Enable yours.

We're social

Escrow.com
Spaceship
Escrowly
CryptoExchange.com
Domain Recover
AIVikings
Catchy
  • The sidebar remains visible by scrolling at a speed relative to the page’s height.
Back